Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Epic Overarching Storylines

ChrRome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for some good epic overarching storylines (not really sure how to describe it) like Y: The Last Man, Morrison's Batman Run, Morrison's New X-Men. I guess I am mostly looking for shorter runs around the length of the aforementioned Morrison stuff.

Thanks.

broo1232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

User Lists: 45

Seven soldiers of victory.

Uncanny x-force.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Maddpanda531

All of Uncanny X-Force, which then continues into Uncanny Avengers.

Red_Lion1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny Xforce by Rick Rememder is so, so good. Definitely worth picking up. I would recommend Secret Warriors too.

Avatar image for borisxthexblade
    borisxthexblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah what they said fo sho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.