Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

ARE HASBRO RELEASING WARPATH/MULTIPLE MAN/LADY BULLSEYE OR NOT???

sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sa bishop

hey, just wondering.  I have contacted Hasbro to no avail.  If they aren't then there is a site that does epic customs, pretty pricey though, hence I was wondering.  If anyone knows please fill me in!!  Thanks
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you mean Legends, last i remember those three we're some of a few of the choices of the 
    last fan voted contest, and the three winners of that were Deadpool, Valkyrie and Black Widow.

sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sa bishop

yah the 3 you are referring to won, but then Hasbro decided on another 3 to be made.  If you google any of thsoe 3 names under images you can see them.  the announcement was made last year round August.  Since then they have been verwwy veewwy quiet, and I am not sure what is going on.  Rather annoying, cos those customs are good, pricey, but good
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sa bishop: i know about the other three. they decided the three winners would each be packaged in two packs
    with three others chosen by the companies. whether those are the three i dunno, but a link would be appreciated that confirms that.
    i know if i google those images show up, but thats because they were the promotional images for the contest itself before it actually happened. as for the two packs theyre supposed to come out winter of this year.
    sa bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sa bishop

i saw on youtube someone talking about the 2 packs.  One had winter soldior.  More questions then answers atm!!
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.