Follow

Magik

Character » Magik appears in 3410 issues.

The younger sister of Colossus. Illyana Rasputin is a mutant teleporter, a sorceress, and the ruler of Limbo, who is currently a member of Storm's team of mutants residing in the "Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning".

Do you prefer Magik as a Hell Lord or as Sorcerer Supreme?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chiq
    No Caption Provided

or

No Caption Provided

What role do you prefer her in? The Demon Lord of Limbo or future SS of 616's earth dimension?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly i liked her has both, but if i had to pick one i would say SS. I mean she was awesome as the ruler of limbo, but a mutant as SS was just an awesome concept.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chiq

@primebonnick: Illyana would have to tone down and act more maturely for that SS role though. She's a pretty huge wildcard (unpredictable, manipulative, out of control at times and even a bit amoral). I have a hard time picturing Magik as the beacon of stability and self control in Doc Strange's role. I guess people can change as they grow up.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By primebonnick

@chiq said:

@primebonnick: Illyana would have to tone down and act more maturely for that SS role though. She's a pretty huge wildcard (unpredictable, manipulative, out of control at times and even a bit amoral). I have a hard time picturing Magik as the beacon of stability and self control in Doc Strange's role. I guess people can change as they grow up.

i know that what would make it so fun to read about. She would have to change her ways to fill the roles and duty that come with being SS. How epic would that be to see her becoming more humble when she realizes what this position entails.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Neither to be honest.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Magik seems to be mitigating these days. She doesn't seem as demony as usual from the current Uncanny X-men run.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@244: so true i dont mind it though i like her better now a days

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'm not a big fan of either. If I had to choose I would go with ruler of Limbo.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Illyana possesses a sense of duty and responsibility so she'll be able to take her duty as sorceress supreme seriously and she's humble. She isn't really a bad person and the reason for her "anti-heroism" at times was because she has a history of demonic possession. She wasn't always an "anti-hero" from her early appearances way back then from the 80's.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiq
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Are those mindless ones behind her? Are they part of her demon horde now after that Dormammu battle?

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, I like her as the Sorcerer Supreme.

Cuboid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the idea of her as SS, but haven't read much about her as ruler of Limbo. Can anyone recommend anything?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ultimatekey

Magik #1-4. The Inferno crossover event. X-Infernus miniseries. Uncanny X-men #5-7. Also, try some of the new mutants series. Both 1st volume and third volume. Also, try Quest for Magik from the New X-men series.

BTW, the second picture with Thor and Magik. What does it mean and where did you get it from? Is it just artwork or a precursor to an upcoming arc. Is she going to release the monstrous thing that she was hinted to do sometime in the future?

AwesomeQ9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Can u tell me the series and issue

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magik as sorceress supreme could be fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.