Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker -The Video Game

JokeMate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JokeMate

Do You Think That There Should Be A Video Game On Joker As Hero
     And Batman As Villan

It Shld Be A Open World -Free For Exploration
    HenchMen To Hire 2 Kill Batman
    Hijackable Cars And Heli's
    Dumb Police
    Joker's Own Base!!!!! 
    Arkham Asylum And Gotham
    Replayable Missons 
    Bane , Mr.Freeze , Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Riddler ,Scarecrow Etc. As Playable Characters
    All His Funny Weapons
    The Smilex (Joker Venom)
    And Last But Not The Least Batman "The Dork Night"

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Chaos Burn

me believz u lyke.... de joker?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By warlock360

GTA style joker, like the idea LOL

JokeMate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JokeMate
    What Should Be The Name OF This Game

Joker : Reign Of Clown Prince
    Bats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bats

Hell - I'd play it for sure.
    I heard that you could play as The Joker in the Playstation version of Batman:Arkham Asylum (awesome game BTW)
    Too bad I just have the X-Box version.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6  Edited By likalaruku

I'd love an RPG. 

Why must Joker be a hero? Can't he just be a GTA-style A-hole & reak havoc throughout Gotham? 

I think it should have a leveling system, where you start as classic Joker with props & henchmen & end up todays self-sufficient blade-swinging Sweeney Todd Dr. Death wannabe.

I like games with quests. The Joker could give Harley & his goons quests for them to level, & if they fail, the Joker shoots them. 

The Joker would have his own quests, like trying to kill anyone who's ever been a Robin or a Batgirl or anyone Bruce is or has dated & all of the villains that aren't afraid of him (Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Black Mask, Red Hood). & just fighting with other villains he doesn't get along with. 

When Joker levels to the Morrison Joker, Harley leaves him for Poison Ivy. 

Skills you gain on leveling: Immunity to fear, immunity to poison, poisonous blood, ability to craft toxic gases & poisons, ability to use furnature as a weapon, ability to be rich & not pay for anything, ability to enjoy pain, prop/gun/knife proficiencies, ability to craft explosive toys, ability to escape buring buildings alive, ability to still be lithe & flexible with damaged limbs, ability to use furnature as weapons, immunity to hypnotism. 

Bonus XP on missions that involve "getting the last laugh" & "making Batman cry himself to sleep."

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Bats said:
    "Hell - I'd play it for sure. I heard that you could play as The Joker in the Playstation version of Batman:Arkham Asylum (awesome game BTW) Too bad I just have the X-Box version. "

That game IS awesome. I have the PC Version and The 360 Collectors Edition. Still, no PS3.
    Avatar image for the_devil_himself
    The Devil himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By The Devil himself

yeah, i don't think he should be the hero, but i do wish they had a video game based on just himself. That would sell. Basically joker's normal life(Which isn't so normal at all.)

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ComicCrazy

Has anyone of you played the Joker challenge maps on Arkham Asylum that's pretty awesome too.
    Avatar image for the_jokes_on_you
    The_Jokes_On_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By The_Jokes_On_You
    @likalaruku said:
    "I'd love an RPG.   Why must Joker be a hero? Can't he just be a GTA-style A-hole & reak havoc throughout Gotham?    I think it should have a leveling system, where you start as classic Joker with props & henchmen & end up todays self-sufficient blade-swinging Sweeney Todd Dr. Death wannabe.   I like games with quests. The Joker could give Harley & his goons quests for them to level, & if they fail, the Joker shoots them.   The Joker would have his own quests, like trying to kill anyone who's ever been a Robin or a Batgirl or anyone Bruce is or has dated & all of the villains that aren't afraid of him (Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, Black Mask, Red Hood). & just fighting with other villains he doesn't get along with.   When Joker levels to the Morrison Joker, Harley leaves him for Poison Ivy.   Skills you gain on leveling: Immunity to fear, immunity to poison, poisonous blood, ability to craft toxic gases & poisons, ability to use furnature as a weapon, ability to be rich & not pay for anything, ability to enjoy pain, prop/gun/knife proficiencies, ability to craft explosive toys, ability to escape buring buildings alive, ability to still be lithe & flexible with damaged limbs, ability to use furnature as weapons, immunity to hypnotism.    Bonus XP on missions that involve "getting the last laugh" & "making Batman cry himself to sleep." "

I'd be up for that. I think they should a have special mission pretaining to killing joke just because its so icoinic and would fit well with a game all about him. But this isn't  a bad idea. There was a spidey game where you could play as venom or spidey. Why not give the Joker his own game?
    TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheJokerha

I would love that, probably never leave the house again.
    I've considered getting a PS3 JUST to play Arkham Asylum as The Joker. Is the download still available?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.