Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 105 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

So....what woman would be good for Jason Voorhees?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Yes I know what your all thinking "What? Seriously?" to which I answer...yes seriously. I figured this would be a rather....interesting, yet somewhat bizarre thread and I could see some rather funny matchups. So everyone.....which girl, would be a good match for the brutal killer Jason? Lets just assume for the moment, that Jason has feelings that he can love and the like(but just one girl and only one, everyone else he just kills) which girl do you think would be good for him? 

These girls can be from any comic series/publisher, main character or secondary take your pick! Here is the bachelor! 

Jason Voorhees!
     Jason Voorhees!

Personally I can just think of two girls, that would be ok with Jason and those being... 

Cassie Hack, now...yes she kills killers..but Jason can't really die, and really Jason kills everyone which would include killers...so Cassie could be a good match too
     Cassie Hack, now...yes she kills killers..but Jason can't really die, and really Jason kills everyone which would include killers...so Cassie could be a good match too

Maggie, from that one FT13TH one-shot comic, seems relateable in a way to Jason...even though she died by him in the end.
          Maggie, from that one FT13TH one-shot comic, seems relateable in a way to Jason...even though she died by him in the end.
    Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By SupremeHyperion

no on cassie as that would most definately make Vlad jealous and she wouldn't want to do that :)

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Target_X

Cassie!!! Of course, Vlad would have to dismember Jason then, but totes Cassie.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @SupremeHyperion said:

no on cassie as that would most definately make Vlad jealous and she wouldn't want to do that :)

Well am just going with the fact that lets say, Vlad isn't apart of this like just take him away completely. :P Cassie would be a good fit I think, but ah you got anyone in mind? I know this is a weird thread and all, but I figured why not?
    Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I'd go with maybe Lady Death (as I don't think she's really all that into Thanos anymore) :)

Or another character from Hack/Slash (the crazy religious girl) Laura.... She just wants someone to do what she wants them to and it is usually killing and the Big J is good for that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @SupremeHyperion said:

I'd go with maybe Lady Death (as I don't think she's really all that into Thanos anymore) :)

Or another character from Hack/Slash (the crazy religious girl) Laura.... She just wants someone to do what she wants them to and it is usually killing and the Big J is good for that.

Hmm...looked up Laura, and ya I could see her doing well. Lady Death? Hmm....that would be a rather interesting relationship to say the least. I can see a few woman, who are a sort of killer type being good for Jason, heck maybe even a few anti heroines....though those not so much. Jason is kinda a straight to the kill kinda guy, he doesn't seem to mess around in killing his enemy.
    Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Jennifer Check. They share a love of killing horny teenagers.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd have to find a chick who was down with Jason's presumably rotting undead zombie junk. Maybe a Zombie girl like Trash from RotLD. Jason could cut them up and she could eat their brains.

Seeley has said that Vlad is what Jason would have been like (before he was undead of course,) if he'd grown up with someone who cared for him instead of alone in the woods. Vlad was raised by the butcher and learned some compasion, but kept similar peak human brutal killing with edged weapons M.O.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jennifer

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

His mother:p

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norma Bates.

That Cougar action.

Beata

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

any woman that can't die and live forever.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.