Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8057 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

Which non ice-powered counterpart of Iceman deserves his powers?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Iceman, like many of the X-Men, has, in my opinion, several counterparts from other universes. whether they possess ice powers or not(some are like him in personality and such, etc). So, for those who do not possess ice powers but are still his otherworldly counterparts for other reasons, which one do you think would be the coolest(HAHAHA)to give his mutant freezing powers to as their own?  

Cheetor from Beast Wars: Transformers?  

Streex from Street Sharks? 

George Weasley from Harry Potter?  

Bart Simpson from The Simpsons?  

Big Blue from the Monster Rancher Anime? 

Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  

Or is there another otherworldly counterpart of Iceman who does not have ice powers like he does(those that do have them include Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, Frozone from The Incredibles and Jack Frost from English folklore)who would be best to give his powers to? Please bring on the opinions, Iceman fans! Oh, and just to clarify, I consider the ones above to be Iceman counterparts due to how they all are cool and wisecracking in personality, plus enjoy fun and excitement, much like he does. In Streex's case, his real name is even Bobby and he's blue in color. How about that? Or some of these guys are just more like Iceman than any of the other X-Men. Either way, I just thought I should explain why they're counterparts to him despite their lack of ice related powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.