Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1591 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

Little help with the Green Lantern history

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kidchipotle

So I only have really read Green Lantern from Rebirth, to Recharge, and so on and so forth (along with the JLA book which featured Kyle and part time Stewart) but something that has always confused me was how Kyle recreated the corps. I understand he was feeling lost on earth and went into space to do his thing and Ganthet told him to find Hal's body along the way but what happened inbetween/during that? Like how did John get his ring back and wasn't he paralyzed before that? How did Kilowag get a ring also? And how were there so many guardians to reclaim the old role? I thought Hal had killed them all (save papa ganthet). Or did they go back to their original planet and recruit more guardians? Any help filling in these gaps would be awesome, thanks!

AmishAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AmishAvenger

I believe at the end of the story arc when Kyle got the power of ION he put almost of his godlike power into the battery and recreated the Guardians (although they started as babies and were both males and females) Ganthet then promised to raise them for Kyle who then went back to normal Green Lantern power

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.