The future

#1 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually find this whole plot around him interesting, do you think he will stay good or to you think the possible future deathlok predicted will come true?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It certainly seems that his predicted future is the new 'Days of Future Past' (which is pretty much what G-Man's article was about). But I like to think that Chamber will be able to help him discover more to life than some wacky blue lips (since he had the Poccy-Lips during his time as Decibel).

#3 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to stay good for a at least 2 years before they do the inevitable(when they need a villain)

Would be awesome if he grew up to look like Decibel(jono/chamber)

Wolverine And The X-Men #4
#4 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a great idea. The whole nature vs. nurture theme is a really interesting thought for a lot of characters, especially Fantomex and Wolverine. I'm not sure if they'll end up making him a villain in the near future, I really hope they don't.

#5 Posted by Red_Lightning_Alpha (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this idea, I've read all of Uncanny X-force and loved it but wasn't until Remender pulled Genesis out the hat that my jaw truly hit the floor. Bring into play nature vs nurture is great. I am hoping that they keep him on the straight and narrow and keep him away from this path. Its seems this will all fall on the shoulders of Wolverine. We really need to see some new bad guys that stand the test of time like Magneto did before became an X-man, like Mr. Sinister does still because it feel some times has Marvel rehash stories, so to see Apocalypse as the good guy would be a nice change but we need some new interesting bad guys so this can be allowed to happen.

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Genesis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.