Psylocke discovery

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

In March 2015, the X-ladies encounter Medusa. Psylocke discovers something. Is She link to the Inhumans.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

God I hope not

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I agree, it will be such a bad idea. Marvel really love Inhumans and Guardians of the galaxy. They seem obsessed with putting the X-Men in stories with them. When are we going to get a major X-Men story arc, with just the X-Men.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Please dont tell me this!!! I think I'd completely lose it if this happens. And yea..... why can't the xmen just have their own story

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is the sales of x-men not good? or their using x-men to boost the sales of other titles?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

March 2015 Spoiler.

The secret origin of the mutants is finally out. The X-Gene is really the Inhuman gene activated by nano terrigen crystals in the bloodstream passed tdown by birth.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@lordofallhumans: @time: "And while some of the team follow a lead that takes them to the Inhuman Queen MEDUSA, Psylocke makes an EXPLOSIVE discovery of her own..."

So the rest of the team is hanging out with the Inhumans...Psylocke is elsewhere...I highly highly doubt she's going to end up an Inhuman.....although I guess it wouldn't be a terrible stretch to say her mom was Inhuman and maybe Jamie's powers where Inhuman in origin...

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

March 2015 Spoiler.

The secret is out of the mutants origin is out. The X-Gene is really the Inhuman gene activated by nano terrigen crystals in the bloodstream passed tdown by birth.

is that real or did u just make it up???

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

NO! GOD NO!!!!!!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

March 2015 Spoiler.

The secret is out of the mutants origin is out. The X-Gene is really the Inhuman gene activated by nano terrigen crystals in the bloodstream passed tdown by birth.

is that real or did u just make it up???

Isn't it scary/sad how we can't tell if such a huge stupid change isn't just made up or something Marvel really is going to do?

Yes I made it up.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: @time: "And while some of the team follow a lead that takes them to the Inhuman Queen MEDUSA, Psylocke makes an EXPLOSIVE discovery of her own..."

So the rest of the team is hanging out with the Inhumans...Psylocke is elsewhere...I highly highly doubt she's going to end up an Inhuman.....although I guess it wouldn't be a terrible stretch to say her mom was Inhuman and maybe Jamie's powers where Inhuman in origin...

Thanks for posting that this gives me hope the discovery is something else.

Her mother was human, her father was from otherworld. At least one human is needed to produced x-gene active offspring as far as human mutants go, and in the case of Inhumans the only known inhuman/mutant hybrid had no x-gene active or otherwise, unless we count that abomination they are now calling the Beyonder the odds of Pyslocke being part Inhuman spits in the face of continuity on several level, but this is Marvel after all. I'm not a fan of the Inhumans and just don't want them anywhere near my mutants.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@lordofallhumans: I agree, it will be such a bad idea. Marvel really love Inhumans and Guardians of the galaxy. They seem obsessed with putting the X-Men in stories with them. When are we going to get a major X-Men story arc, with just the X-Men.

BotA anyone????? what a waste of time that was, i miss messiah complex.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AwesomePerson

@hopesummersforthefuture: I am trying to remove BoTA...

I miss the old X-Men where they could have story arcs without them fighting/ teaming up with some other team...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Maybe she will found out where Ahura is and use it blackmail for Medusa.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Is that actually going to happen or is it just gossip.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dernman

@time: I just made it up. I was mocking Marvel.

Scary/sad how it seams plausible though right?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By time1

@dernman: Oh thank god its not true. With Marvel anything goes.

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix:

Sales are not good. They were decent in the beginning but it is not pulling the type of numbers that a team made-up of these characters should be pulling. It is low 30k now, which is an improvement.

Only a few titles that are announced as ending or running to the end of their storylines are really doing worse.

The under 20k offenders are X-force, Cyclops, and of course the lowest of the bunch, Storm.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Braddock bloodline has always had a bit of weirdness to it.

@dernman said:

March 2015 Spoiler.

The secret origin of the mutants is finally out. The X-Gene is really the Inhuman gene activated by nano terrigen crystals in the bloodstream passed tdown by birth.

The sad part is that this would (a) actually make sense in terms of comics, and (b) be an easy way to "update" the mutants so they could be used in other movies.

@awesomeperson said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I am trying to remove BoTA...

I miss the old X-Men where they could have story arcs without them fighting/ teaming up with some other team...

Me, too.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Ugh, no. I would be pissed. She's already linked to the Otherworld, she doesn't need to also be Inhuman.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides: Ack don't give my idea any credit. Last thing we need is for Marvel to see that and go hmmm.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do they want to make so many mutants into inhumans they are two different species.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do they want to make so many mutants into inhumans they are two different species.

does anyone remember THE NEO, who were an off-breed of mutants that died in a fight with the revolutionaries???????

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lallypops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.M.G. So that mean slowly Marvel its turning the mutants into inhumans? I heard that was coming. Shame. I guess they are eliminating the X somehow. Can you imagine how far Marvel will go (even though with the twins was the farthest they can get)? Shame.

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We won't see all of them go this route. It will only be the ones that had their actual appearances based outside of the X-line that could have a viable transformation to Inhuman as they can use them in both instances in that case (not that they would want all of them).

The Twins (as they still are today) are more Avengers than X-men, always have been, so turning them into a usable entity for the movies is smart. I honestly do not think Disney or Marvel is going out of their way to destroy the X-men, I just do think they are going to go overboard on expenditures for them as the return is much less than any character they can promote in a media vehicle.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Considering what Psylocke has gone through already in her life, this would be par for the course. Taking one of the most powerful and strongest mutants and turning her Inhuman, it would undercut so many things she has done and believed in...

Marvel really does want to cut out mutants.

Drizzle1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe psylocke being an inhuman would be asinine. .. for one her original body is destroyed, so if psylocke was inhuman she wouldn't be now, since shes in the new body.. if they are making mutants into inhumans based off the movies to pull new fans of the avengers movies to the comics .. that would be a retarded move.. becuz they tried that with jubilee and failed miserably, Marvel needs to get a stronger team to write their books instead of wack gimmicks