Jean? Emma? Someone else? No one?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Veitha

Nope. He and Emma are no longer together.

But it's been hinted that Maria Hill and Tempus find him hot and that Emma is maybe still a bit attracted to him. Well, he's the only adult man in his team so no wonders girls start to fall for him lol

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LordMordor

no one currently...though Emma keeps showing hints at still having feelings for him, and Tempus apparently has a thing for him.

there was also a very weird moment with Teen-Jean....but he shot that one down immediately

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww... :(

Well, I'm still pulling for him and Emma to patch things up if Jean never comes back.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By adamTRMM

No, and he absolutely shouldn't. But then, it's not that he or his cause (?) are really interesting right now, so who cares? =\

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nah, he and Emma are through. And Jean's currently a teenager, so ew. He's too far up his own ass with championing his revolution to get involved with romance tbh.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesnt need one right now

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DianaXKal

Some pretty bad things must've have gone down, then. I'm into the romance stuff, so you can guess why I'm asking, lol.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

combination of things....during Utopia their relationship was strained because he was 100% focused on the mission and making sure the species survived. He was to busy being a leader to be a partner. Namor was making moves on her and he really didn't notice. When Unit blasted Emma and Namor with a pheromone blast and the two started making out, Scott just brushed it aside after Unit surrendered. Then while possessed by the Phoenix, Emma and Namor have a psychic affair, and then later as Scott is losing more and more of his sanity he decides he needs more power and attacks her out to take her portion of the Phoenix force.

They both apparently decided to stop seeing each other, but Emma keeps making little remarks or having little moments that suggest she probably still loves him. Problem is he is still married to his mission, and likely isn't even looking for romance atm.

I don't mind seeing romance in comics either, and I really liked Scott and Emma as a couple....but UXM is one of the better X-books right now and im honestly kind of liking the dynamic going on right now.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@adamtrmm said:

No, and he absolutely shouldn't. But then, it's not that he or his cause (?) are really interesting right now, so who cares? =\

Sadly, this^

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I kind of had the impression that Emma still has strong feelings for Scott but was and still is pissed off at him for attacking her and taking her Phoenix powers in Avengers vs X-Men. Yes they are not together anymore but I would not be surprised if they reconnected in the future. Yes I do know that there is some kind of upcoming title taking place in the future with them getting married but like so many glimpses into the future we have had with the X-Men over the years barely anything anything ever comes from it.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lorex said:

I kind of had the impression that Emma still has strong feelings for Scott but was and still is pissed off at him for attacking her and taking her Phoenix powers in Avengers vs X-Men. Yes they are not together anymore but I would not be surprised if they reconnected in the future. Yes I do know that there is some kind of upcoming title taking place in the future with them getting married but like so many glimpses into the future we have had with the X-Men over the years barely anything anything ever comes from it.

Scott probably going to have another kid that isn't technically his.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, Cyke's chilling in the single life, but I've heard something about him and Tempus???

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, but Cyclops need to B alone for now, and recover from all his misleading, which he became a lunatic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson said:

No, Cyke's chilling in the single life, but I've heard something about him and Tempus???

Well that seems pretty ethically and morally wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tempus has a crush on him. Completely understandable. Even the Stepford Cuckoos were shown to have crushes on Scott. Him returning their affection is not in the cards. It would be a horrendous slaying of the character.

Emma still loves him. Emma still wants him. I believe the same of Scott towards her but right now, like others have mentioned, it's not possible. Or maybe the best word here would be prudent.

Cyclops isn't the only adult male around. I am still catching up in my Uncanny X-Men, but I do know one of the new recruits who can control machinery is thirty years old. I can't recall his name but he was/is an illustrator of some sort.

I'm not happy with Scott and Emma splitting up but since it's happened anyway, keeping Scott romance-free and focused on his agenda feels refreshing to me. Young Scott is having fun enough out with his dad, Corsair. It would be more enjoyable reading about him in the romance department than the older Cyclops. For now.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, I didn't like that they split up as I felt Scott and Emma were one of the best couples in marvel...but after the initial displeasure wore off I find im actually enjoying the dynamic they have right now. Scott is still guilt ridden, but also 100% focused on his mission. Emma is staying with him because she still believes in his cause and because of the students, but still probably wants to get back together. idk, its just more interesting right now that they are separate.

Still don't like the idea of removing young-scott from the ANXM...I actually liked the twist on the old Scott/Jean/Logan triangle by making it Jean/Scott/X-23...

ndixit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordmordor: They never really went very far with the Jean/Scott/X-23. I didn't fully get where the young Scott and Jean stood with each other by the time young Scott left. I mean young Jean seemed to show constant disdain for him but when he left, the final shot showed her pretty pissed off and distraught. Young Scott was obviously into her.

Admittedly I haven't been following the story very closely after the disappointing BOTA. I have only read small bits of the story from time to time. Has Emma really shown that she still has some feelings for Scott? When did that happen? I never saw it in the issues I read. I did read the funny issue which made it seem that Maria Hill had a thing for Cyclops. I had a laugh at that one. Cyclops really has a way with the ladies. Even the ones who hate him, can't resist him.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By JakeN7

Only Cyke I care about is O5 Scott. He's going on dumb space adventures with his dad, and I love it.

I liked X-23 x O5 Scott while it lasted, but Laura couldn't wait for him. I don't know if Angel would've been my next choice, but I get where she's coming from.