Will Superboy Prime Return?

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

I know it's been awhile since we have seen that whiney Pre-Crisis Kryptonian boy.  
I was just wondering if he would ever make another appearnce, perhaps in the New 52 somewhere down the lines?

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TheGoldenOne
I hope not.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

It really hasn't been awhile either...what 6 months?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheGoldenOne said:

I hope not.

@danhimself said:

It really hasn't been awhile either...what 6 months?

these

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Jorgevy

@TheGoldenOne said:

I hope not.
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

I would think not, the event that created this version of him, or at least reduced him to his pre reboot state never happened so as others have said before me, I would hope not.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Martian

@TheGoldenOne said:

I hope not.

Took the words right outta my mouth...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

Why the hate for SBP? I enjoyed him!

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By monarch2016

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Why the hate for SBP? I enjoyed him!

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Hazlenaut

@baron2011: Countdown

It would be clever if he was in the another world like Tiny Titans accepting his fate to the changes.

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AskaniSon295

What if the New52 Superboy is SuperBoy Prime?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Johns' said a few months back that he wrote enough about Prime. So that means he'll be ret-conned from existence. :P I doubt we'd see him for a while.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By TheCrowbar

@AskaniSon295 said:

What if the New52 Superboy is SuperBoy Prime?

He's too different from Prime. Far more cerebral.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Izaiah

Hopefully he'll reappear...as a corpse. Alternately, still stuck in the Source Wall (somehow).

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Herokiller12344

Oh how I hate Modern comic books. Superman and Batman still get six movies at one time, but a character I actually like gets the shaft?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By sethysquare

@TheGoldenOne said:

I hope not.

This. Please, no more Superboy Prime.........

I love Superboy, but I have seen enough Superboy VS Superboy to know that I don't want another Superboy Vs Superboy.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By primebonnick

Man i still hated what they did to him in that titan pis crap. Since they left him in the source wall though i see him being unaffected by the reboot so he may come back when the next multiversial crisis happens. Still i would i preferred if they left him alone after Blackest Night perfect ending to a tormented character like him i see in a couple of years him coming back.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Delphic

@Primebonnick said:

Man i still hated what they did to him in that titan pis crap. Since they left him in the source wall though i see him being unaffected by the reboot so he may come back when the next multiversial crisis happens. Still i would i preferred if they left him alone after Blackest Night perfect ending to a tormented character like him i see in a couple of years him coming back.

That's the thing. Johns had planned for Superboy Prime to be left alone after his role in Blackest Night. J.T. Krul though for some unknown reason decided to bring him back for absolutely no reason at all, and then have him make an army of Superboy's to attack Superboy and the Teen Titans. Then they leave him embedded in the source wall. It was a stupid move on Krul's part. I honestly do hope Superboy-Prime returns, but not as the monster that DiDido and Johns turned him into. I want him to return as the Hero he originally was meant to be from Crisis on Infinite Earths.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By primebonnick

@Delphic: yea i would love for them to do that too give the kid some happiness now, i mean atleast conner had cassies's fine ass make prime a hero then send him back to laurie is that too much to ask for.

cnkrc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cnkrc

Actually I want to see SupesPrime again. Or any other Evil counterpart in that manner. I wwant that from DC.

DHU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#21  Edited By DHU

Does anyone know if there is a list anywhere of all the individuals Superboy Prime has killed?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Hazlenaut

Remember superman’s power of creating a tiny clone of him. They said that Superboy Prime is stronger so he can generate clone of himself to make this part of his master plan. Think about no one knows about him so now he can go by another alias. What if he becomes the next Darksied.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By stephens2177

he is in the source wall,so he is safe from the reboot,and able to come back easily if a writer wants him too.

course this time he isnt messing with the clark jr SB,the new SB is a beast,and would prolly go for the kill with Prime

dice2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dice2099

I would love to see him come back and do some actuly lasting damage... like doomsdays first rampage... the world has changed in the new 52 but SBP has stayed the same in the source wall... and when he gets out he will be very upset or changed becuase of the source wall but no matter wht someon as powerful and unbalanced as him can do even more damage in this new world

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see the alt universe child of Lois and Supes becoming the New SBP. Harvest makes a point to say that he was more powerful than even Supes.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll be back when DC wants to clean house again.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pistolwhip1: I remember hearing a while ago that they were going to try and redeem him And say he acted out because he lost his birth parents planet ,earth family second planet

Love of hi life he was also way to powerful way to soon he didn't grow up with his powers and was not raised by the Kent's and what I think might be the most important he didn't get to spend with the legion and go to the future and see what he did for the universe.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kidchipotle

Superboy-Prime should come back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully at some point

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@arturocalakayvee: @jayc1324:

Didn't they plan to redeem him

Another thing that got pissed was the fact that sodom yat as ion the one true chosen one with even more power under a yellow sun could not defeat him. Sodom in that state should have taken him down for atleast a comic

And don't get me wrong kon el is one of my favorite characters who got the snot kicked out of him but was then able to defeat prime in teen titans

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee: @jayc1324:

Didn't they plan to redeem him

Another thing that got pissed was the fact that sodom yat as ion the one true chosen one with even more power under a yellow sun could not defeat him. Sodom in that state should have taken him down for atleast a comic

And don't get me wrong kon el is one of my favorite characters who got the snot kicked out of him but was then able to defeat prime in teen titans

"Who is Sodom Yat?" - DC

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: do you know who Kyle rayner is or who Hal Jordan is

Kyle was used to save the green lantern corps and became host of the ion the source of there back then

Hal Jordan was forced to be host for parallax the fears source when this happened he destroyed the corps

Sodom yat was born to become the greatest lantern that has ever lived he is a daxamite they are a race that was breed from the kryptonians they have a weakness to lead instead of kryptonite

Spoilers

He is also the perfect host for ion he fights prime on earth and is not only the strongest lantern but also has super mans powers. During the fight with prime he stabbed with lead rod from nuclear power plant causing him to bleed out and to become poisoned sodom must wear the green lantern ring to stop the poisoning now. Sodom also fights the yellow lantern anti monitor he is blasted several times and gets up each time because of his new earthly powers (pre ion) yat also destroyed the living tech planet and survived the blast, he was also able to change his planets sun and make a planet of supermen.

If u like dc check out sodom yat

U can check him out in final crisis the legion of three worlds

Also in green lantern and green lantern corps with his origins

And emerald warriors

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: do you know who Kyle rayner is or who Hal Jordan is

Kyle was used to save the green lantern corps and became host of the ion the source of there back then

Hal Jordan was forced to be host for parallax the fears source when this happened he destroyed the corps

Sodom yat was born to become the greatest lantern that has ever lived he is a daxamite they are a race that was breed from the kryptonians they have a weakness to lead instead of kryptonite

Spoilers

He is also the perfect host for ion he fights prime on earth and is not only the strongest lantern but also has super mans powers. During the fight with prime he stabbed with lead rod from nuclear power plant causing him to bleed out and to become poisoned sodom must wear the green lantern ring to stop the poisoning now. Sodom also fights the yellow lantern anti monitor he is blasted several times and gets up each time because of his new earthly powers (pre ion) yat also destroyed the living tech planet and survived the blast, he was also able to change his planets sun and make a planet of supermen.

If u like dc check out sodom yat

U can check him out in final crisis the legion of three worlds

Also in green lantern and green lantern corps with his origins

And emerald warriors

I was being sarcastic with what I said lol. Whats why I put it in quotations and marked it as DC saying it because he hasn't shown up in New 52 especially since Ion is now dead.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: lol u never know I have met people who say who is superboy prime is it the clone and stuff like that

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Will he be back in Convergence ?

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for gildardovillarruel
GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just posted an idea, what if the retcon loss to titans was the inevitable of him killing his future self etc... Dead space and time, virus in the multiverse.. Cant excist cant live without superboy prime? Just and idea to bump

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gildardovillarruel: Sure it can, but Earth Prime can't. Neither can I. That idiot, Krul, never should have wrote that stupid comic. Prime's last words should have been to the writers: YOU'RE RUINING IT!

Kngdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime is a paradox like the reverse flash. He exist beyond time. Apparently so is doomsday as the real one is back. Prime was the perfect superman villain. For those who don't know, the reason why he went insane is more than him losing his home planet. He was manipulated by lex. Plus he is the original comic book superman. Thats why he attacked connor. He breaks the fourth wall so he knows his statis in the dc universe.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so.