Keith Olbermann gets FIRED from MSNBC, now on Current TV....

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30

Ok, so for you political junkies out there I'm sure you've heard Keith Olbermann getting in trouble various times over time, few months ago for donating to democrats during the elections, then got canned in Jan 2011..... Now apparently he's going on current tv(al gore's channel) lol does anyone even watch that? I honestly just heard of this channel now.

At any rate, that's just awesome news....I know some people can't stand Beck but if anyone is the equivalent or even worse, it's this guy...lol aside from his past nonsense, his newest jackass stunt was accusing the Yankees of "cheating" not realizing that their radar specs were broken one game....*sigh* 

Anywho, here's the news. Your thoughts? To be honestly, surprised it took MSN this long after his little donating act....lol

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-08/keith-olbermanns-current-tv-job-more-control/#

Figured I'd post. Enjoy the topic ;)

Even the governator is happy lol

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

Well look who's about four months late... 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MKF30
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_
@MKF30: Well, just so you know he was duly reprimanded...While FoX "news anchors" can donate however much they want, because they aren't really a news network, they are a fundraising, and fear mongering network, with a few bright silver linings...

Glenn Beck is and will always be a fatty fatty two by four who can't fit through the kitchen door, idiot who talks about nothing and can quite impressively make it sound like something. He is worthless to any form of informed mind, and whoever really listened to his trivial bile should take a serious look at their intellect meter, because it's probably going to be on low. 

And it was announced almost three months ago on MSNBC that he'd be getting a show on Al Gores tv network...So no it's not that recent...But hey... I'm a liberal, so I tend to keep up on news and stuff

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MKF30

He was actually reprimanded a few times then fired....for donating to democrats(which is illegal)despite fundraisers or whatever is irrelevant.... at least Beck didn't get fired by doing something stupid, just for being controversial(he did not do anything illegal or shady)....it's still news, no matter how you try to cover it up or sugar coat it. You can't donate to your biased party....especially if you work for a "political news network"
Yeah, it's dumb....who's fear mongering? if that's what liberals call disagreement these days...lol, I call is difference in opinion. All I see are people who disagree with the liberal agenda....Beck may not be perfect but Keith Olbermann is a bigger idiot that doesn't know wtf he's talking about, his recent act? Yeah, accusing Yankees of cheating without doing proper research first......the guy is a dipshit, period...

Actually, read the article it is recent since he starts in spring...spring is March 21 which is recent....

Oh I keep up on all news, the thing is since this is comicvine a lot only post in "non-liberal" threads but once anyone calls them out with their hands in the cookie jar(like me for example) no liberals to be seen....amazing really lol...it's ok, I know it looks bad for their cause so I'd probably dodge it too ;)

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_
@MKF30: UM... I don't know if you know this...but FOX does it all the time... I mean, they've actually done it one air... It's not illegal either, Keith just donated without going through the proper protocols. MSNBC does however frown upon it because they don't like to get involved in the actual campaigns.. He wasn't reprimanded a few times, it was the one time... 

For the pure ignorance you've displayed, I'm going to end this now... 
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By SuperTide

People can crap on Beck but to crap on him and then defend Olbermann is so stupid it's funny.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By isaac_clarke
@SuperTide said:

" People can crap on Beck but to crap on him and then defend Olbermann is so stupid it's funny. "

There is no media equal for Beck.  The man was a raving lunatic that was trying to play himself a messiah.

Nice to see MKF30 make a this thread out of sheer frustration with he Beck thread to again attack those pesky vine Liberals. As for Fox being News, tell Canada, they don't seem to think so.
Such a bait thread.
Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lord Doom
@MKF30 said:
" Actually I posted about his little donating incident but funny how certain users dodged it like the plague on here but some how found the Beck thread lol....
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/keith-obermann-fails-yet-again-suspended-for-political-donations/582719/
  What a shock eh? lol oh wait, wait I forgot...he's a liberal, they can do no wrong lol.

BTW, him getting a job at current is actually more recent....starting in late spring
"
That should tell you how little respect people on these forums have for Glenn Beck.I don't think people didn't come into the thread about Olbermann because he's a liberal or even because people who are Liberal don't believe that people who are like them can do no wrong.Beck and Olbermann are no comparison.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I used to listen to Beck on the radio religiously, back in the days when he was funny. I never got into his television show.

I loved it when he'd call up convenience stores and ask the clerks (who could barely string together a sentence in English) political questions and they would give the most ridiculous answers you can imagine.

But since Beck got serious, he has gotten pretty boring IMO. I now prefer just listening to analysis, not commentary.

I'd really like it if more people like Chris Wallace or Brit Hume had radio shows.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
big ups to Keith Olbermann... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

Big ups for getting fired? lol

Actually, this is a continued thread Hellos and just wanted to see something which so far my theory is right....all the liberals on here have no excuse for Keith what so ever... and actually slight he was reprimanded a few times.(funny how my other post was deleted....) lol guess it was too harsh for liberals...lol. But you're the one ignorant by not realizing the facts about Keith, he's an idiot an ignorant imbecile FAR more worse then Beck..if I was "pissed" lol like you say, I'd just rant off in your Beck thread. I'm actually very amused right now because I was right with my theory....
Concerning Beck, hellos I don't even watch him lol...but I did do research on him and outside of his past with anxiety, drinking and such the guy didn't actually get fired for doing something illegal such as donating to democrats under the table lol and unlike Keith, he'll be doing future things for Fox(I doubt you'll see Olbermann on MSNBC anytime soon)....MSNBC was probably like "wow this guy is an idiot, we should ditch him" lol 
@lorddoom/Isaac, yeah you're right...there is no equal, Olbermann is far worse....the guys speaks out of his A$*. And actually all it tells me is that this site is filled with more liberals then libertarians, conservatives and indepents. So it proves nothing, if you make a thread on here one bashing Obama vs. one bashing Palin, the one bashing Palin will get more posts because there's more liberals on here. Period. It doesn't mean the entire nation agrees with them though or make them right.

Keith Olbermann is the typical, mainstream dumb extreme liberal democrat...and like I said, his latest act accusing the Yankees of cheating for winning and being good? lmao what an idiot. All those people in the beck thread won't post in here because deep down they even know Olbermann is an idiot and definitely worse then Beck. The fact that Olbermann got a job at a no name station as oppose to a large network like CBS, Fox, NBC(oh wait got fired from them) lol etc or CNN says it all. If I had to rep people like him, his icon would be the following:

No Caption Provided
Honestly, the only other idiots that can be compared to Olbermann and might surpass him from the Dem party is Jack Thompson....just google his name and you'll surely agree...

@Roxanne Starr said:
"

I used to listen to Beck on the radio religiously, back in the days when he was funny. I never got into his television show.

I loved it when he'd call up convenience stores and ask the clerks (who could barely string together a sentence in English) political questions and they would give the most ridiculous answers you can imagine.

But since Beck got serious, he has gotten pretty boring IMO. I now prefer just listening to analysis, not commentary.

I'd really like it if more people like Chris Wallace or Brit Hume had radio shows.

"
 I never listened to Glenn Beck, I've seen him here and there(not that I hate him or anything) I just prefer Laura Ingraham and/or sometimes Bill. Mark Levine is a badass though, he'll own any liberal with ease lol. If you listen to him you know what I mean ;) Beck I saw one his shows once, he seems very animated.@SuperTide said: 

" People can crap on Beck but to crap on him and then defend Olbermann is so stupid it's funny. "

lol it really is funny....well you know why right? Keith is a liberal, they can do no wrong. lol Please....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By isaac_clarke

No you made this thread exactly because I made the Beck thread to say farewell to Beck on Fox.

This pretty much fits your tactic of "Look over here, this is bad! So this isn't good".

Hell the fact you make a direct reference to it confirms that.

And no Olberman is not worse than Beck.

Beck got canned because he was literally dragging Fox New's credibility down the gutter(bigger offenders on Fox New's inability to broadcast in Canada since the law requires news organizations to not be liars), alreadly lost a third of his audience in the 25-53 age range and has about 300 advertisers not wanting to promote things on his show = no money for Fox. Becks simply a would be messiah and raving lunatic on the television.

Television was better now for Beck not being on it.

And like I said this is a bait thread for you to tell those pesky comicvine liberals off, looking for an argument, I my friend don't have much interest in supplying you with one and warn others not to bother.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Good. He should not be on television or radio.

He's a lying, propagandist.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MKF30

No, Hellos.... I already told you why I made it and wanted to see how this one was received ;) Same concept, different views, different stations both fired....
The difference are the reasons and that ones a lib, the other a right winger...I'm merely pointing out that as I said, liberals on here have no excuses for when one of theirs screw up or get called out on something but if it's someone opposed to them then "awe my god, this guy is nuts" lol and Yes Olbermann IS worse then Beck...Beck doesn't accuse Yankees of cheating out of being retarded much less beyond ignorant...among other things.

That's funny because I'm sure MSNBC felt the same way about Olbermann now huh? hmmm otherwise why can him? lol Like I said, I'm not even a fan of Beck but nor do I hate the guy. I just feel indifferent about him....I don't care either way. I already stated who I'd much rather watch....Fox doesn't need Beck. And Olbermann is now on a noname channel that nobody cares about....

Well, I guess TV will also be better now without Olbermann on a main network. I can do without his stupidity.... this is not a bait thread, nor I'm I forcing you to post...that's your choice. Most unfortunate that it bothers you.... that's how you see it. It's a free forum, you can post your beck threads, I can post my olbermann threads...like I said, I had a feeling who would post in this thread and wanted to hear various views....but believe what you want to. You usually do.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By cpt_linger

Watchutalkinboutwillis?

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

yeah Current!

Infomania!!!

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaterra
Keith Olbermann=FAIL
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Sojourn_
@King Saturn said:
" big ups to Keith Olbermann...  "
HA! This wins the debate!!! 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MKF30
@Zaterra said:
" Keith Olbermann=FAIL "

@Cezar_TheScribe said:
"

Good. He should not be on television or radio.

He's a lying, propagandist.

"

More like it :) 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_

The Main Difference between Keith and Whats his face, is one three words :  "Fact Checking" and "News" 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MKF30

lol "what's his face" 

Keith is uneducated and ignornant. Why do you think he's bounced around from sports to politics, getting in trouble time and time again, fired now on a no name channel that nobody watches lol. 

Beck is crazy, animated but does his homework more times then not. 

That's the difference
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By isaac_clarke

Wait a second a here...
Where do I know the name Zaterra from? Hmm....

No Caption Provided

Oh thats right, when MKF30 got banned I got a PM from him on the same account. 
But wait isn't that supposed to be his buddies account?

Lets look at the post history:

No Caption Provided

Oh look at that after been gone for more than half a month, Zaterra pops up in this thread to click follow on Cezar then bash Olbermann.
Now time to point an laugh at MKF30 having to hop accounts to quote himself and support himself in this thread. 

Hilarious stuff. 
Now I'd be willing to bet money that Cezar himself might also be one of MKF30's "friends" he happens to have an a password to access said account.

Bait thread is still a Bait thread. Just now the OP is talking to himself.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30

Yeah and we've been over this that's my friend's account which I made for him a while back, which we both use/used, so? Everyone knows you're Isaac/Hellos since I also have evidence saying so from others especially and yourself included in another thread with you admitting you're hellos...so your point? Nobody likes a hypocrite ;) Don't go crying over double accounts when you yourself use one like you are now....
I'm guessing something happened with your Hellos account since you're all of a sudden using this one daily?lol

Now that's hilarious...

I think you're obsessing over various accounts on here a little too much like you do with a certain someone....

Actually,  czar was also quoted plus my friend/s name and I share the same IP(but he uses it sometimes at his place) so unless you think everyone who agrees with me "is Me/MKF" I don't see your point. I do appreciate all the effort but I've already said this to mods as well as friends on here so you're not revealing anything new....lol go ahead ask Cezar and when you find out he's just another user that doesn't buy into liberal agenda like me, you'll look silly :)

And for the last time...no this isn't a bait thread, the fact that you took offense to it is amusing though :) 

P.S. you act as if baiting you(cv's most radical lib) is a hard thing...lol it really isn't. Anytime any NON-liberal posters says anything on here you jump on their back in no time...you really should be Obama's spokesman or something.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke

Difference is I make no attempt to hide who I am, I even have a clue up on my personal page that directly states it. You on the other hand are pretending to be a completely different person and quoting yourself. 
I again don't and Hellos has made one post so far in the past few weeks or month, to say "I'm not banned". 

The only thing that happened to my hellos account is it hit OVER 9000! posts, I said that in the other thread, multiple times.

Yes it is a bait thread designed to pull people an have you personally attack them. 
It's obvious why this thread is here and what you are doing. Now stop pretending to be different people.
Edit:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/vegeta-what-does-the-scouter-say-about-his-post-count/600744/ 
Clearly a certain someone can't pick up on this. After 9001 I immediately hopped ship off Hellos and onto Isaac. The only reason it's hit higher is due to me accidentally logging onto hellos and post. 
MKF30 keeps trying to play it off as there being a vague unknown reason, but it's exactly what I said it was and thats why I posted over a week ago on Hellos to establish nothing was wrong with the account.

If that didn't grind the point home, how bout a conversation with a blurred out mod about lowering it back to 9001?

No Caption Provided

I don't expect this to change MKF30 from stop trying to insist theres anything behind my posting on Isaac.
Even though I went out of my trouble to add another post to the account to shut him up, but I figure it's a good enough defense. 

MKF30 is posting on other accounts to pretend his multiple people, me so I don't raise post count, big difference.
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#26  Edited By RazzaTazz
@MKF30 said:
" He was actually reprimanded a few times then fired....for donating to democrats(which is illegal)
Its not illegal for a news person to contribute to a political party, its just a conflict of interest.  
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30

Razza, It's illegal to do anything to help politicians win elections from people of wealth under the table with certain things(also bribing is illegal and there's been tons of cases in politics with that), for example paying people off to vote for someone is illegal or trying to, or those people in the streets trying to influence undecided voters that's actually illegal as they have to be a certain distance from the polls..., in this case however, it was against Keith's former job policy being a political host and getting caught=looks bad and makes msnbc look bad aside from conflict of interest. Point is, you're not supposed to do it....and he got caught.

Isacc,Well that's a bunch of bull lol, if that were true you wouldn't have this account then would you? Nope...you have a second account and used it, like I said in that respect  we're no different....  Actually, again since you can't read or have selective reading. Czar is another user and Zaterra is an account I made for a friend who uses it sometimes on MY ip address(that means same internet location) but I can use it if I want to we share it, why do you think you see me post far more on MKF because I have no reason to use it, but if he wants to post since we hang often he does...so what?

So why does your 9000 post count matter? I've seen people with over 20,000 posts on here so I don't buy that excuse....

No, it's not a bait thread...but you can believe what you want lol I find it amusing, the fact that you get butthurt over nothing but difference in opinions is hilarious yet old already...

You however are just pissed for whatever random reason, well sorry I don't believe everything the lib agenda feeds me....And again, I'm only one person...re-read. I'm not repeating myself. Stop coming to crazy, paranoid conclusions....nobody cares about other accounts, otherwise I can go nuts finding your ims, past threads quoting you admitting this is Hellos on your Isaac account but I doubt anyone cares just like they don't care that Zat is my friends account that I use from time to time...

My account is MKF, it's all I use unless I have no choice. 

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28  Edited By Roxanne Starr

Hi, Zaterra!

Are you back now that Hellos isn't Hellos anymore?

Will it just be Zaterra vs. Isaac from now on?  :D