Would you do this on Oscar night?

Avatar image for rigthedecimator
RigTheDecimator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you do this on Oscar night? (10 votes)

Absolutely 20%
No, no, of course not 40%
Only if i get paid 20%
Are you nuts? 20%
I'll consider it 0%

Would you do this on Oscar night, reading out the nominations but not wearing any clothes at all like John Cena?

• 
scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 scarlet_death  Moderator

... I mean, if I was as fit as John Cena ...

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By dshipp17

Looks like he's been sculpted but shouldn't really be surprised but surprised as to how fit Cena's body looks. No, I wouldn't do that, but It'll be hard getting me on that stage anyway. Although someone could be really fit it doesn't really mean that they could get their body looking that good; I have (or had) the potential, but I'd have to get obsessed with working out, but I'd need something to clear my economic and legal stresses, first; Cena doesn't have these economic and legal stresses, but, still, I respect what he accomplished to develop that body and that's rare for me.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@scarlet_death: Cena is definitely on roids, you don't get to stay this big and muscular at 46 years old without taking PEDs. The Rock even more so.

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 scarlet_death  Moderator

@ghostodoofus2: I mean, even before he took steroids in the early 2000s, he was still pretty hot.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how much they paid him.😅

WarDaddy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean…if the Academy offered to pay me A LOT of money, then sure why not lol?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Yeah, I cannot see why not.

I don't find the thing he did as something embarassing or demeaning. It's fun, it breaks the ice and it makes the mood lighter. He's also known as a funny guy who loves to make people smile, so it suits his character as well.

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArranVid2

No, I think I would not do that. I think I care too much about my privacy and stuff. I would embarrass myself in front of millions of people around the world if they saw me near naked. My parents and my sister would find out...and they would be disappointed with me and they would be shocked by me doing such a thing (if I did the same thing that John Cena did)...even if it is a joke thing and even if it means that I get to be a presenter during the Oscars ceremony. I also have a big patch of psoriasis on my left shin...and it would look horrible to some viewers who are not familiar with what psoriasis looks like. Some people think that what John Cena did was something to do with a humiliation ritual...and I think they could be right. But anyway, that's a topic for another day. When it comes to whether I would go near naked in front of millions of people...when it comes to whether I would do the thing that John Cena did...no, I think I would not do it. If I were to present the Oscars, I would want to be dressed properly.