Why Do People Follow To Unfollow?

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By symbiote5

Mine was the opposite so I followed this girl On IG who I've followed before. First time I unfollowed her then second time she unfollowed me, so I followed her for a Third time and she followed back then she put up a post saying to like her pics for a follow back so I liked like 3 of her pics keep in mind she was already following me back well after I liked her pics she immediately unfollowed me WTF?? Like usually I'm not the one to trip over who unfollows me but why though?? Did I do something wrong?? Why am I so bothered by this? Is it because I'm an Aries and I'm used to getting things my way or expect them to go that way at least? Is it because I'm a Unique individual who refuses to confirm to society ways is it because I'm black?? Is it because of my name? Like I seriously hate that this is irkin me. I mean I've always felt like I was Different from everyone and this just seems to make it official could hoe people view me be completely different from how I view myself?? It just seems like you can't win you follow someone first they follow unfollow you, follow them back they unfollow you

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ha

Wait what?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Tl;dr.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One reason people follow others is so that that person will follow them back, which gives them a new follower. Then they try to sneakily unfollow you, keeping their number of people followed low and their number of followers high.

This is why I only follow people that I actually know well, or that I actually care about what they have to say.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you're butthurt by an Instagram Model?

Loading Video...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing this is something on Facebook or Twitter? Honestly, I wouldn't say it's something to get worked up about. Someone followed then unfollowed. Just ignore them.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

On CV? I don't know XD

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: lol she was far from a model and very basic looking it just irked me on a personal level not so much as who she was to unfollow me but why

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Kidd

@jayc1324 said:

One reason people follow others is so that that person will follow them back, which gives them a new follower. Then they try to sneakily unfollow you, keeping their number of people followed low and their number of followers high.

This is why I only follow people that I actually know well, or that I actually care about what they have to say.

I never got the point of this. So having an massive followers:followed ratio would just prove that you are supercool and everyone want to know you?

@symbiote5 lol, well like the song says; she just want to be popular and 10,000 followers. Leave that hoe alone and get your mind right.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: yeah you're right bruh maybe I'm ego trippin

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine was the opposite so I followed this girl On IG who I've followed before. First time I unfollowed her then second time she unfollowed me, so I followed her for a Third time and she followed back then she put up a post saying to like her pics for a follow back so I liked like 3 of her pics keep in mind she was already following me back well after I liked her pics she immediately unfollowed me WTF?? Like usually I'm not the one to trip over who unfollows me but why though?? Did I do something wrong?? Why am I so bothered by this? Is it because I'm an Aries and I'm used to getting things my way or expect them to go that way at least? Is it because I'm a Unique individual who refuses to confirm to society ways is it because I'm black?? Is it because of my name? Like I seriously hate that this is irkin me. I mean I've always felt like I was Different from everyone and this just seems to make it official could hoe people view me be completely different from how I view myself?? It just seems like you can't win you follow someone first they follow unfollow you, follow them back they unfollow you

No Caption Provided

This is satire correct? Otherwise, this is some serious cringe.

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GetOverHere13

It doesn't matter, for me at least, I know people who have IG but I don't follow them cause they don't follow back

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Real stuff about IG

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Overmonitor

Those girls (and boys) are some the most pathetic type of privileged people I can think of. If you need likes to gain happiness something is wrong. Happiness must be internally generated to be lasting and real.

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GetOverHere13

no offense to any girls, you girls be getting like 20 likes in 4 minutes, while it's been an hour since I posted and I get 3 likes.

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use trackgram just some advice if you wanna who unfollowed you and such

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jayc1324 said:

Couldn't have said it better.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've wondered this myself. I think it's so they get a follow back.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlueHope

heh good one 7/10

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jayc1324 said:

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By goatzilla

What even is this thread.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think it's because you're black, then maybe it is.

JK. She obviously used you bro.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe because you are ugly...

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

this

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jayc1324 said:

Yes.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers