Which series actually has a better chance of being finished anytime soon : One Piece or A Song of Ice and Fire ?

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

scarlet_death  Moderator

Poll Which series actually has a better chance of being finished anytime soon : One Piece or A Song of Ice and Fire ? (17 votes)

One Piece 94%
A Song of Ice and Fire 6%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which series actually has a better chance of being finished anytime soon : One Piece or A Song of Ice and Fire ?

• 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I believe pretty strongly Martin will die before ASOIAF ever gets finished so I'll go with One Piece.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

George Martin doesn't seem to be rushing anywhere and I doubt that it will be finished any time soon.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If One Piece ends before the release of The Winds of Winter, I don't know what to say.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

I believe pretty strongly Martin will die before ASOIAF ever gets finished so I'll go with One Piece.

@tdk_1997 said:

George Martin doesn't seem to be rushing anywhere and I doubt that it will be finished any time soon.

I dont believe he can finish. George keeps expanding the universe every book when he should be shrinking it

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If One Piece ends before the release of The Winds of Winter, I don't know what to say.

In the words of Naruto Believe it!

Agmine570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God please no.

On Topic: Most likely One Piece. It'll be a miracle if A Dream of Spring gets finished one day at this rate.

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh imma be real if Oda dies I'll probably have a heart attack and die too....HE NEEDS TO FINISH!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE ONEPIECE IS SO I CAN RIP.

Never read game of thrones embarrassingly enough....but I did read the book that came before that he wrote..TUF VOYAGING ....it's still one of my favorite books tbh...I prefer scifi to fantasy though so..

On topic Oda got this...he is taking breaks and trying to take care of his health. I have faith.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8 socajunkie  Moderator

One Piece easily. It’s taking Martin 13 years and counting to release his penultimate book, he’s in his mid 70s, obese and has clearly lost the spark he had when he started in the 90s. There wouldn’t be an issue if he was alright with others finishing the series if he dies beforehand, however he’s categorically stated he doesn’t want that. Bit of a middle finger to the fans.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9 Lunacyde  Moderator

@kgb725 said:
@lunacyde said:

@tdk_1997 said:

I dont believe he can finish. George keeps expanding the universe every book when he should be shrinking it

Yeah, he hasn't dropped a new book in what....12 years? It's not even like he's moving toward a conclusion, it's been stagnant for over a decade.

For reference Brandon Sanderson has released 18 novels, 6 children's novels, 12 novellas, and various short stories in that same period.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@lunacyde: Is Brandon Sanderson any good tho. I see his books constantly, but I have never given him a chance.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece. I can't even dream, of a "Dream of Spring" ever coming out.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spider-Simp  Online

I don't even read One Piece and I would say One Piece.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

Don't read either but Oda is much younger and more active than Martin, does Martin even give a shit about finishing his series now that he's rich? He doesn't have many years left.

PinkDarkBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP will likely end in/even before 2027 so...

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cocacolaman  Moderator

One Piece.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Supreme101

OP tho Martin to note is closer to finishing winds and iirc alr has his ending in plan so either way leaning more towards oda

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Oda even intend to finish One Piece?

Martin isn't finishing ASoIaF. We'll be lucky to get Winds of Winter.