Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Playstation "All-Stars" Battle Royale

Playstation "All-Stars" Battle Royale has officially announced all 20 of its Characters:

- So that being said, Are you looking forward to this game?

- Are there characters you wished were in the game, that are not? (Downloadable Content)

I wish they added Kingdom Hearts Characters, and maybe Vampire Cole MacGraph

- Who do you look forward to playing with?

My "Top 5" are Cole MacGrath, Big Daddy, Jak & Daxter, Kratos, and prob Evil Cole

-If you only had one character to choose, Who would you play as for all time?

I would prob choose Jak & Daxter

What about you guys?

#1 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope dont have a PS3

#2 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Nope dont have a PS3

Aww Im so sad, I have a solution run! Run now an go buy one!! And all with be forgiven lol

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Nope dont have a PS3

Aww Im so sad, I have a solution run! Run now an go buy one!! And all with be forgiven lol

lol

#4 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

This game CANNOT come out Fast Enough!!!! Come on Sony, give it to us early!!!

#5 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a PS3 to play,only to hold my door while I play XBOX or Wii or even TF2 on my PC.

#6 Edited by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Lol Sir, that is just plain Crazy Talk!!!! You must be confused about which ones the door stop :P.... I wished my Wii had better controllers I would play it more, but I hate constantly putting batteries in it, but I love Nintendo :)

#7 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

@deadpoolrules: Lol Sir, that is just plain Crazy Talk!!!! You must be confused about which ones the door stop :P.... I wished my Wii had better controllers I would play it more, but I hate constantly putting batteries in it, but I love Nintendo :)

*Looks at the door*

I'm pretty sure it's my PS3 :P

#8 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@TitanTempest said:

@deadpoolrules: Lol Sir, that is just plain Crazy Talk!!!! You must be confused about which ones the door stop :P.... I wished my Wii had better controllers I would play it more, but I hate constantly putting batteries in it, but I love Nintendo :)

*Looks at the door*

I'm pretty sure it's my PS3 :P

Haha

Thats not the one who should be the Door Stop. Look at all the delectable goodness in the picture above, how can that not be cool :D. Those are some of the best games known to man, its just sad they excluded Heavy Rain :'(

#9 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@TitanTempest said:

@deadpoolrules: Lol Sir, that is just plain Crazy Talk!!!! You must be confused about which ones the door stop :P.... I wished my Wii had better controllers I would play it more, but I hate constantly putting batteries in it, but I love Nintendo :)

*Looks at the door*

I'm pretty sure it's my PS3 :P

Haha

Thats not the one who should be the Door Stop. Look at all the delectable goodness in the picture above, how can that not be cool :D. Those are some of the best games known to man, its just sad they excluded Heavy Rain :'(

Not into Uncharted or Little Big Planet,actually I only liked two games of the ones showed:God of War and Killzone.I prefer my Halo series and some other non-exclusives games,like Borderlands 2.

#10 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Not into Uncharted or Little Big Planet,actually I only liked two games of the ones showed:God of War and Killzone.I prefer my Halo series and some other non-exclusives games,like Borderlands 2.

Yeah Im not into Uncharted or LBP, either. But Im in love with Jak & Daxter, Ratchet and Klank, God of War, Infamous, Bioshock, and while Ive never got to really experience Sly, I would love to play him too lol

#11 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

Not into Uncharted or Little Big Planet,actually I only liked two games of the ones showed:God of War and Killzone.I prefer my Halo series and some other non-exclusives games,like Borderlands 2.

Yeah Im not into Uncharted or LBP, either. But Im in love with Jak & Daxter, Ratchet and Klank, God of War, Infamous, Bioshock, and while Ive never got to really experience Sly, I would love to play him too lol

I'm in love with all SSBB characters,though.It made me enter into all of them,now I know almost everyone's stories.

Hey,I heard they'll release Cloud and Crash Bandicoot for Playstation All-Stars

#12 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

"SSBB" Aint that the truth, That games is so awesome!!!! Who couldnt love that game?!?!?!?

I @deadpoolrules: I havent heard anything about them doing that. I think the character roster is already finished. But they will prob make downloadable content for some other characters like them or somethin :D

#13 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

"SSBB" Aint that the truth, That games is so awesome!!!! Who couldnt love that game?!?!?!?

I @deadpoolrules: I havent heard anything about them doing that. I think the character roster is already finished. But they will prob make downloadable content for some other characters like them or somethin :D

They will be DLC

#14 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

@TitanTempest said:

"SSBB" Aint that the truth, That games is so awesome!!!! Who couldnt love that game?!?!?!?

I @deadpoolrules: I havent heard anything about them doing that. I think the character roster is already finished. But they will prob make downloadable content for some other characters like them or somethin :D

They will be DLC

Ok cool, I hadnt heard about that. Id love to play as Sora, but if I cant Cloud will Do!!!