Super Bowl Time

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

Once a year, two talented NFL teams get a chance to go at each other in the greatest stage of them all. And one will stand at the end. The words "Vince Lambardi" will be encarved in the most prestigious trophy.

The rising Giants. The legacy of the Patriots.

Who do you think will win?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Once a year, two talented NFL teams get a chance to go at each other in the greatest stage of them all. And one will stand at the end. The words "Vince Lambardi" will be encarved in the most prestigious trophy. The rising Giants. The legacy of the Patriots. Who do you think will win?"

Patriots undefeated.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mantid

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"Once a year, two talented NFL teams get a chance to go at each other in the greatest stage of them all. And one will stand at the end. The words "Vince Lambardi" will be encarved in the most prestigious trophy. The rising Giants. The legacy of the Patriots. Who do you think will win?"
Patriots undefeated."

Jax? I never thought you would be the kind a guy who roots for a team that doesn't even deserve to be in the game.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By weather witch

AHHHHH i cant wait i LOVE superbowl!!!! i dont really care for either so im rootin for whoever wins!!! lol

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
Patriots undefeated."
Jax? I never thought you would be the kind a guy who roots for a team that doesn't even deserve to be in the game. "

I don't I'm just stating the facts. Some people at school think Patriots and some think Giants. Some of my teachers like the Cowboys and the Redskins which are some garbage.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mantid

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
Patriots undefeated."
Jax? I never thought you would be the kind a guy who roots for a team that doesn't even deserve to be in the game. "
I don't I'm just stating the facts. Some people at school think Patriots and some think Giants. Some of my teachers like the Cowboys and the Redskins which are some garbage."

Redskins are garbage but cowboys are ok.

I have to disagree with the Patriots winning. The Giants are just getting better and better with everygame and that last game with Greenbay was just proof.

Avatar image for blue_lantern_2814
Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Blue Lantern 2814

I'm not a football fan, and can't wait for this to be over.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mantid

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
Patriots undefeated."
I don't I'm just stating the facts. Some people at school think Patriots and some think Giants. Some of my teachers like the Cowboys and the Redskins which are some garbage."
Redskins **are** garbage but cowboys are ok. I have to disagree with the Patriots winning. The Giants are just getting better and better with everygame and that last game with Greenbay was just proof."
I guess."

But who are you rooting for?

Since the beginning of the season the guys at my school had been making fun of me with the mediocre skills the giants were playing with. Now look at them, in the greatest stage of them all.

Who do you like, don't care what others say.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mantid

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"I'm not a football fan, and can't wait for this to be over."

Non-football fans are losers. As simple as that.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
Patriots undefeated."
Redskins **are** garbage but cowboys are ok. I have to disagree with the Patriots winning. The Giants are just getting better and better with everygame and that last game with Greenbay was just proof."

I guess.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weather witch

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

then why u in the thread??

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
Patriots undefeated."
I guess."
But who are you rooting for? Since the beginning of the season the guys at my school had been making fun of me with the mediocre skills the giants were playing with. Now look at them, in the greatest stage of them all. Who do you like, don't care what others say."

David vs. Goliath the giants.

Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weather witch says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:

then why u in the thread??"

Because I wanted to say that I'm not a football fan, why else?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By weather witch

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"weather witch says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
Because I wanted to say that I'm not a football fan, why else?"

sounds to me like u aint nothin but a hater....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

The Patriots will go undefeated and become the greatest NFL Football team ever.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mantid

King Saturn says:

"The Patriots will go undefeated and become the greatest NFL Football team ever."

HAHAHA!!!

Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weather witch says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
"weather witch says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
Because I wanted to say that I'm not a football fan, why else?"

sounds to me like u aint nothin but a hater...."

Not a hater, just not a fan.

Isn't the point of a forum to voice your opinions?
Post Edited:2008-02-10 10:54:48