Official Claymore Thread!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

This thread is to discuss the newest happenings that are occurring in the Claymore manga! Here you can discuss theories and predictions pertaining to Claymore. Also here you can ask questions about the manga, just in case you are confused. I though this would be a good idea. Now let's see how it works :)\\

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By KingOfAsh

The show had an awful ending, hope the comic is better. It was a great anime, both original yet having a few old cliches too. The backstory with Teresa was the best part. Have to say though, I absolutely despised Raki and was consantly hoping for him to die horribly.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The show had an awful ending, hope the comic is better. It was a great anime, both original yet having a few old cliches too. The backstory with Teresa was the best part. Have to say though, I absolutely despised Raki and was consantly hoping for him to die horribly.

Everyone hates Raki. All he does is cry and be useless.

You should read the manga though. The ending to anime was abrupt and really didn't make sense. The manga is still ongoing.

@laflux said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: What's Claymore about?

In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.

Source: Viz Media

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well Great anime love it t'll the end,nice female characters, not a lick of fanservices. Love the manga's although that last chapter was...meh,also the manga villain's are stating to get a bit OP but the figths still enjoyable but they're dragging it on.

Also Raki is a Badass future Male claymore...respect

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Claymore is awesome! It is proably my second favorite manga of all time behind Reborn!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

elves.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: so as that abyssal one with the crossbow hand and centaur legs that helped raki with the sword

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@nerx said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: so as that abyssal one with the crossbow hand and centaur legs that helped raki with the sword

You mean Isley :P

He is beast!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I agree with everything you said,the last few chapters in the maga has been not been that good and the constant plot powers are starting to become anoying. First it was Priscilla does not regenerate she "creates" now Riful can "absorb" the energy she "creates" I think the idea is pretty lame. And I agree Raki was lame at first but post WITN he has been slowly but surely morphing into a badass and thanks to Prissy arm,he will be a male Claymore =D

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: also that girl who tagged along with teresa of the faint smile that betrayed her as her yoma took over and became something stronger than the normal abyssimal one, pushing clare to hunt her down to avenger her master.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@nerx said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: also that girl who tagged along with teresa of the faint smile that betrayed her as her yoma took over and became something stronger than the normal abyssimal one, pushing clare to hunt her down to avenger her master.

That was Clare who followed Teresa around. Priscilla was a warrior sent to kill her along with Ilena, Noel and Sophia. Priscilla is not my favorite character, mostly because she killed Teresa D:

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: @thatguywithheadphones:

I just find it annoying how there are like so many Abyssal level beings show up now in the manga. Also, the whole soul link with Miata and Clarice is pure PIS.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Teresa is awesome, and it is sad that they killed her off

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: I agree,I love Claymore and all but I really do not like the direction the manga is going right now,fights that are dragging on way to long,The plot powers etc. I really hope it gets better D=

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: @dccomicsrule2011:

I hope the manga doesn't drag out into the 'mainland' they were talking about. I don't care about the Dragon-kin lol.

Also, I hope that Teresa and Priscilla fight. I'm thinking that Clare wakes up the Teresa within her and she fights Priscilla to decide who is really the best.

I think a lot of the manga's issues can be solved if Yagi did a massive culling and killed off a bunch of people (Game of Thrones style).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I always sort of thought that Teresa would play some kind of role later in the manga,but I don't know what that role will be exactly though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf: Hmmm I don't know a arc about the Mainland and Dragon-kin could be interesting if done well.

That would be great, I was sort of thinking the samething, and thats what I really want.I love Riful and all but Clare should be the one to kill Priscilla,period.

I really hope that happens they are wayyyyy too many Claymore characters now.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLAYMORES!!!!

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Straight-Fire

This is worth a bump... The latest chapter was awesome!