#1 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaman was an awesome announcement.

I'm still meh about the Villager and Wii Fit Girl..

But here are my top 5 choices that I wish to see being included in this game (hopefully..)

1. Little Mac (Punch-Out series)

2. Bomberman (Bomberman series)

3. Goemon (Mystical Ninja series)

4. Crono (Chrono Trigger)

5. Simon Belmont 16-Bit (Castlevania series)

There ya have it.

Little Mac is def. my number 1 choice. Being a big part of Nintendo, and some of their best games was Punch-Out games.

Bomberman is cool and all, but not my biggest choice, I put him number 2 because I can see a bigger chance of him being in the game than the remaining 3.

Goemon, ah, Mystical Ninja for SNES, and Mystical Ninja 64.... great games about a pipe wielding bandit.. Love those games.

Crono! Prob. my number 2 choice, but I put him 4th because I really don't see him ever being selected to be featured in a Smash Bros. game.. But man, How awesome would it be to have the Chrono Trigger hero? And maybe even Frog!

and finally, 16-bit Simon Belmont. Sort of like how Mr. Game and Watch was in Melee. Instead of being based off his current looks (yuck) he would look as he did in the SNES's Super Castlevania 4. That would be awesome.

What you guys think?

#2 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Crono would be an awesome addition!!

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Little Mac and Crono are good.

I just wish Nintendo would stop adding default NPC characters like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer....

#4 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

Crono would be an awesome addition!!

Indeed.. The greatest RPG ever created needs some love!

#5 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice choices.. BUT IT'S MISSING NINTENDO'S GOLDEN BOY!

WAHHHHHHH. On a more serious note, someone actually did a mod, and give Waluigi a full move set, and he fit in well. It was actually pretty awesome.

You should check it out. It's REALLY awesome.

#6 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

Little Mac and Crono are good.

I just wish Nintendo would stop adding default NPC characters like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer....

I know right..

So many possibilities out there and they decide to choose random ass characters.

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: Wow.. That video was pretty awesome... Maybe replace Wario with Waluigi for one game?

#8 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy

I'd personally be fine with it, however some may question why put Waluigi in without Wario. Personally, I'd like to see them both make it in. I hate when developers take away, instead of just adding on. I'd love to see a game in the series where they just add characters, without taking any away.

On that note, who do you predict may not make it in? As long as they keep Zero Suit Samus, I'm totally fine.

#9 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with the Wii fit trainer oddly enough.

Lil Mac, King K.Rool, some characters from F-zero. I liked the rosters from the past, yet DK and Capt Falcon have fairly big universes with characters you can't squeeze in. I'd like the PK Trainer to be one of the modern females or maybe a Gym leader ? Misty ?

*Edit, I think K.rool is confirmed sorry >_> *

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12992 posts) - - Show Bio

Travis Touchdown....

#11 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale
Strangely enough, another female with the potentinal to be added in, due to the sequel being a Wii U exclusive [?] is Bayonetta. I'd really like to see her Bayonetta 2 appearance IN Super Smash Bros. On another note, would love to see King K.Rool.

@cattlebattle
Travis would be absolutely amazing.

Would finally use a human looking character that has a sword. I'd beat the hell out of Marth, and Ike as Travis.

#12 Posted by MatKrenz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: YOU STOLE MY IDEA. But's it's a good one so no complaining. If I had to put a new character in Smash it would be some of your friends from the Paper Mario games. Maybe Watt, Lakilester, your Yoshi from Thousand Year Door (which you can name), Vivian or Bobbery. Anyway I am so excited for this game.

#13 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

Travis Touchdown....

Ah, I forgot all about him. Great choice.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Good choices.

#15 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Fierce Deity Link? =] hahaha.

how about banjo and kazooie.

#16 Posted by Xwraith (19366 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're going to have another Metal Gear character, I'm hoping for Raiden.

#17 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeno_seeker said:

Fierce Deity Link? =] hahaha.

how about banjo and kazooie.

Banjo and Kazooie would be awesome, but unfortunately I believe Microsoft owns Rare now. So that means Banjo is now a X-Box exclusive...

#18 Posted by ARMIV2 (8679 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo.

After Mewtwo are these other choices.
Krystal: Not so much that I feel like she super-D-duper needs to be in this game, but with the likely hood that Wolf might get dropped and the potential for her moves and...yeah.
Any one of the six Hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters: 'Cause seriously, three Smash titles and Samus is still the only one representing her series while other veterans get more members in on the fun? Any one of these guys would be pretty cool, though Weavel's history with Samus might give him more of a reason to be included.
And...uhhh...I thought my list would be bigger...

Oh, somebody from Namco, as they had a part in making this new one happen.

#19 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

That's another one of my picks for this game. I would probably only use her.

Unless they put Lobo in.

#20 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: idk know about you..but i'm trying to shoot some bird eggs at other players. lol i can almost already think of a moveset for them.

#21 Edited by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Mewtwo back.

Now that megaman is going to be playable, it would be nice to have protoman or bass...heck maybe Dr. Wily can be playable.

#22 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all of these, Bomberman would be my choice.

#23 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

Chrono and Bomberman are genius choices/fantasies.

I'd also want Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Babymario from Yoshis Island. Shadows, Knuckles or Tails from Sonic Adventure. Zero from Megaman.

#24 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully they get rid of clone characters.

#25 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Cayman from Mad World

#26 Edited by superstay (10137 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy:

From what I've heard...these dudes have a chance of getting in

He has already been in, so he most likely could be....but not
He's probably never getting in, but a bro could wish

d^_^b

#27 Posted by KingOfAsh (3621 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS THREAD IS LACKING IN GROOSE