I thought up a cool way to explain gravitation

LordWhis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Imagine a canvas suspended like a carpet but above ground so it can be stretched downwards, this canvas is God's canvas, the universe. Now put some light objects around the canvas & put one very heavy object somewhere on the canvas. The heavy object would create a depression causing everything to slide towards it. If one tiny person was on the canvas he would try running away from the heavy object but he couldn't run up the steep slope & he would be trapped. That is how heavy bodies trap light bodies, the orbits are basically the person spinning around because he runs a little sideways, & would slip a bit horizontally & would move in circles around the object ( orbit), all the objects on the canvas would depress it slightly but the light objects would not depress it much.

CONCLUSION- Mass is the weight a body exerts on the universe, which depresses the universe a little & thus other objects tend to slide to that object (Gravitation) !!!

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like how the gravitation analogue in your gravitation analogy is enabled by gravitation :P

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magic air stuff

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets just stick to its a random superpower.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't he supposed to be in MCU?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By EdBlank

Except: this is the analogy that all physicists ever have used to describe gravity.

If you cooked this up all by yourself, that's great.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always have difficulty grasping the concept of gravity in schools.

Until I went to the Internet and learnt the stunning truth that gravity is a hoax made up by discredited scientists and perpetuated for multiple generations.

The true shape of the Earth is flat, it is not possible for the concept of gravity to exist, because gravity requires a sufficiently large, spherical mass pulling objects uniformly to the center. A simpler theory would be: The Earth could possibly be accelerating upwards at a constant rate of 9.8m/sec. This simple explanation would suffice, via Occam's Razor, on how the phenomenon of this so-called "gravity" exists.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

^^

Top-LAL.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've always have difficulty grasping the concept of gravity in schools.

Until I went to the Internet and learnt the stunning truth that gravity is a hoax made up by discredited scientists and perpetuated for multiple generations.

The true shape of the Earth is flat, it is not possible for the concept of gravity to exist, because gravity requires a sufficiently large, spherical mass pulling objects uniformly to the center. A simpler theory would be: The Earth could possibly be accelerating upwards at a constant rate of 9.8m/sec. This simple explanation would suffice, via Occam's Razor, on how the phenomenon of this so-called "gravity" exists.

lol

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

Except: this is the analogy that all physicists ever have used to describe gravity.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...