Bad Customer Service

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenStar66

I'm sure almost everyone has experienced bad customer service some time in their lives. Things like the manager gets called, arguments begin, tempers flare, and just plain disappointed. You expected better from this particular place. No one deserves that negative treatment. No one. What is the worst or one of the worst customer service that you have experienced?

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've rarely ever experienced bad customer service.

In my experience, when you treat an employee with respect, they treat you with equal, if not greater respect.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Well... One time I was in Walmart with my brother and his wife. His wife is 21, my brother is 20, and she was going to buy some wine or something, and they wouldn't let her cause her husband is underage, pretty stupid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well... One time I was in Walmart with my brother and his wife. His wife is 21, my brother is 20, and she was going to buy some wine or something, and they wouldn't let her cause her husband is underage, pretty stupid.

That's so stupid. Almost as bad as the time Tesco refused to sell a woman a 18 video game because her underage son took it out of the trolley. It wasn't even for him. LOL. Supermarket staff can be such narcs.