Young Justice Invasion "New Trailer & Preview" and New Images

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Saturday was the Season Finale of Young Justice, This week is the season premiere of Young Justice Invasion, and here is what your going to see this Saturday, only on Cartoon Networks DC Nation.

Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee
Barbara as Batgirl
Barbara as Batgirl
Wonder Girl and Miss Martian
Wonder Girl and Miss Martian
All New Robin
All New Robin
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Blue Beetle
Blue Beetle
Lagoon Boy and Wonder Girl
Lagoon Boy and Wonder Girl
Lobo the Main man
Lobo the Main man
Blue Beetle
Blue Beetle

UPDATE

All New Character Designs
All New Character Designs
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#1  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

*drool,drool*

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ThexX

Awesome. But if Lobo can be in Young Justice where in the hell is Deathstroke

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By rav4

@ThexX said:

I want to see Deathstroke, too. And, since established age lines mean nothing in this show, I'd better see Ravager (Rose) somewhere along the line.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@ThexX said:

Well maybe... later... but then again the fans would think that its too close to Teen Titans.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThexX

@Ravager4: I would love to see Ravager (Rose) in Young Justice too. Maybe Rose (Ravager) and her Dad (Deathstroke) could be hired by Lex to take out Young Justice

@Doctor!!!!!: I understand some fans might thank having Deathstroke in Young Justice would be too close to Teen Titans. But he would be a perfect fit in Young Justice

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@ThexX said:

@Ravager4: I would love to see Ravager (Rose) in Young Justice too. Maybe Rose (Ravager) and her Dad (Deathstroke) could be hired by Lex to take out Young Justice

@Doctor!!!!!: I understand some fans might thank having Deathstroke in Young Justice would be too close to Teen Titans. But he would be a perfect fit in Young Justice

I honestly want to see Deathstroke in Young Justice, he should be the top assassin in the league of shadows or his own team...mmm...

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rav4

@ThexX said:

I'd like to see Rose start out as a villain with Deathstroke, then slowly convert over to the team as a good guy, but still retain her snarky attitude. I would <3 this show forever if that happened.

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#8  Edited By MatKrenz

Well I think the team already has their own Deathstroke with Sportsmater witch is unbelievable with how that guy is treated in comics.

About the trailer. Really excited, I started watching the series 2 weeks ago and got really into it quickly. This show is so well made. My only gripe is that im worried with all the new characters they are introducing. Not that they are introducing these guys, I love the fact that Jaime is gonna be on the team but there is a problem of to many members on a team and not enough time to develop them properly.

And you know the crazy thing about this show ? I think they could probably introduce Swamp Thing and John Constantine and have it be awesome.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@MatKrenz:So far, they have done a really terrific job at character development, just give them a episode or two and you love the character. Constantine and Swamp Thing, you never know, it would great if they did it.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

new designs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rav4

Uh... is Beast Boy partially transformed there, or does he just always look like a monkey now? Also, is Cassie wearing... track pants? Doesn't really scream superhero costume to me.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Backflip

I believe we'll be seeing Adam Strange too according to that Trailer. But who is the girl spotted with Superboy?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Love the new designs and the progression of characters, but I'm terribly confused:

1. Is this a completely new show? Or are they going off of where YJ left off? 
  2. Are they taking out characters to introduce new ones on the team? (cause I'd be bummed if they lost Aqualad)
  3. Why is a new season beginning right after the last one ended?
CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CODYSF

And the king of the new Generation animated series keeps getting better and they got Blue Beetle in this hell yeah.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I am so excited for this new season to start

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:
Love the new designs and the progression of characters, but I'm terribly confused:

1. Is this a completely new show? Or are they going off of where YJ left off? 
  2. Are they taking out characters to introduce new ones on the team? (cause I'd be bummed if they lost Aqualad)
  3. Why is a new season beginning right after the last one ended?
1. It will start on New Years day, as the last one left off on New Years eve...though, it might not be the  following year, their might be a time jump...similar to ones they have had in other cartoons "Legion of Super Heroes" comes to mind...they was at least 2 years in between seasons. They are actually releasing a video game that ties into the events between the seasons
2.It would appear so. It is a popular belief that Aqualad will turn into a bad guy being promo artwork had him wearing a uniform similar to Black Manta...who, in this show, is his father, although he does not know that as of yet. 
3. The first season had so many hiatuses, the first one was due episodes not being finished, and the second and third was due to them saving new episodes for DC Nation and the March sweeps....the series actually debuted in late 2010 /early 2011. This of course  led to the creators finishing episodes for the second season, and CN decided to allow the show to run right into the second season
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Kallarkz

This series has REALLY gotten me into Superboy. I might even start checking out Teen Titans...and I HATE team books (besides X-men) so that is very strange for me..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

MY GOD.......YES...YES....YES... 

And I've come to realize the inception "dunnnnnn dunnnnn" sound makes anything 4 times more awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 202122

@Ravager4 said:

@ThexX said:

I want to see Deathstroke, too. And, since established age lines mean nothing in this show, I'd better see Ravager (Rose) somewhere along the line.

Yes i'd love to see Ravager beat the crap out of someone

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

AWEsome !!!

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@cattlebattle said:

new designs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I put new images as well.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Darkmount1

All I want to know is: who's voicing Lobo, Cassie, Jaime, Lagoon Boy, and the now-older Beast Boy.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@cattlebattle:You were absolutely right, I didn't know how right, 5 YEARS!