solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

Before you call me an alt-right, read what I have to say.

So, anyway, Kevin Feige says Marvel has "plans" to incorporate young heroes like Ms. Marvel into the ever-growing Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, I don't think that should happen until AT LEAST late in Phase 4. Here's why.

The characters were too recently introduced. Heck, we've barely had Spider-Man in the MCU for two years, and he'll probably stay young throughout his trilogy. Honestly, we should probably bring in the Richard Rider version of Nova and maybe a Young Avenger or two next. Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Amadeus Cho and other heroes shouldn't be added into the mix until heroes like Spider-Man are old enough to mentor them.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't want a Phase 5 or 6...

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xy said:

I don't want a Phase 5 or 6...

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then don't watch beyond phase 4. Even though you both will anyway

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Phase 6: featuring Parker Robins as the overarching villain."

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ms. Marvel definitely shouldn't be brought in until Carol is more established.

Sam Alexander's Nova maybe could work without prior setup, with Richard Rider being a mentor figure.

It might be too late for Riri already for the same reason she had trouble in the comics. If Robert Downey Jr is not coming back after Avengers 4, then Riri is being brought in right as Tony Stark is being killed off, basically replacing him. Despite no fault of the character's own, people are going to take issue with her simply because they'll feel it's her fault they don't have Tony anymore.