X men universe

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Should marvel consider making xmen completey separate universe to 616 where it's just humans and mutants on earth and no other super heroes

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Considering how the past decade Marvel has invested a ton of time into bridging the X-Men to the rest of the Marvel Universe and making them more relevant I don't think it's something they would ever consider. Especially considering Axis is looking to be one of their best events next month.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: I'm sayig like say a reboot like DC and in new multiverse you could have two main universe instead of one and could branch crossovers for major events

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

@kyrees: He's not talking about the movies, and if you're not talking about the movies then you should know that's not what DoFP was.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I get that. It doesn't change the fact that ti would mean Marvel throwing away the past decade of work they've put into the franchise to make them more intertwined with other Marvel stuff.

Marvel would also never ever reboot like DC has done multiple times with their crisis events and flashpoint because Marvel prides themselves on not throwing away their history, and actually openly mocks DC for doing it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers