Will we see DCEU Doctor Poison again?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001

I don't mean the same one that was in the Wonder Woman movie, I mean her granddaughter. From what I've heard about the comics, the modern Doctor Poison is the granddaughter of the original, though that one was admittedly from WWII, not WWI like in the movie.

But still I think it'd be cool for Diana to face off against a familiar but different enemy that she's faced before. Not a lot of superhero movies even mention the previous movie's villain. In fact that was one of my disappointments in BvS, that it never brought up Superman's feeling about killing Zod. Imagine how Diana might question herself if the granddaughter of a villain she spared comes out to try and kill her or others?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Maybe, but I hope not. I want Wonder Woman 2 to have a whole new set of characters.

Rolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no need.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe she can appear in the Batman Solo movie if Bane is the antagonist.

Her gas effected Fake Ares in a similar way to venom effects Bane.

She may be the one who recreates it into venom.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully not.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@aros001 said:

In fact that was one of my disappointments in BvS, that it never brought up Superman's feeling about killing Zod.

Superman's feelings about killing Zod were pretty clear. They didn't need to waste time in BvS with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

Unless we have another movie set in the 1910s-1920s, unlikely.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: There is no way Bane is the antagonist. He was the villain in the most recent solo Batman.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#10  Edited By Outside_85

The actress reportedly has signed on for more than this one movie, so I imagine she will appear again, if only in somekind of flashback.

Not to mention we are dealing with comicbook logic, so who knows, perhaps she later uncovers a kind of formula that keeps her going even if she's past 100 years of age? Like the drug she gave Ludendorff had Venom written all over it, so why not something that copied something like the Lazarus Pits?

@aros001 said:

In fact that was one of my disappointments in BvS, that it never brought up Superman's feeling about killing Zod.

Superman's feelings about killing Zod were pretty clear. They didn't need to waste time in BvS with that.

yeah I dont really get that question... doesn't this say it all?

No Caption Provided

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: Just a theory though.

How about Mr.Zsaz or clayface or mad hatter?

With Batman discovering about Joe chill?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I hope to see her in Wonder Woman 2, set in the 40's.

How could they resist having "WW2" be both the title and the setting? ^_^

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001 said:

I'm not saying Superman's guilt over killing Zod was never addressed in Man of Steel. But in the comics, when Superman killed Zod, it was something hunted him for years. It's a big part of why he fights so hard to avoid killing when he can. I like it when villains have a lasting effect on the hero, because it makes for a more interesting story and increases the importance of that villain. In BvS, Superman clearly feels guilty over all those in Metropolis that he couldn't save but him needing to take Zod's life to stop the carnage is never really brought up and that would provide us with a good look at his character.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What for? I'd rather see Cheetah.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What for? I'd rather see Cheetah.

I'm not saying Doctor Poison's granddaughter has to be the only villain in a future movie. She wasn't even the only villain in this movie.