What Would be the Best Things to Invest In...

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Comic Universes.

I was thinking about this last night (while watching Trading Places lol). If you lived in a comic book universe and were planing to invest in the stock market, what products or companies would you choose to invest in?

There are restrictions to this question however, you can not invest in products or companies that only exist in the comic book universes, only real world industries. So no Lex Corp, Wayne Industries, Stark Industries, and no materials, products, or technologies like Ark Reactors, or Vibranium.

The comic book universe you are in still functions like it does in the comics with huge battles and destruction.

So me personally I would heavily invest in the biggest construction companies around, because buildings and good portions of the cities are always being wrecked so the construction companies are always going to be doing good business for sure. I would also invest in certain private security firms since they would probably be getting a fair amount of business as well since in the comic universes the cops are pretty incompetent and pretty much useless whereas these private security personal would be more valuable assets and would be hired out big time. Of course by the rules of this thread these security firms personnel are not super human but they can use high tech weapons available in the comic world, you just don't get to invest in the actual weapons.

So what in your opinion would be the best real world businesses and products to invest in within the comic book worlds?

wundagoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By wundagoreborn

I'd definitely get into the parts chain for all the tech and robots that are built by comics characters -- circuit board companies, firms that make heavy duty bearings, actuators, capacitors, etc. I want to be the company where both Stark and AIM have no-limit credit accounts for parts orders.

wundagoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By wundagoreborn

If I had some money left over, I'd invest in biotech. I bet gene sequencers go like hotcakes in comic universes.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dabee

Spandex