What marvel Superheroes need to die?

Deadpool_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deadpool_2099

Jubilee.. I dont care that she lost her powers, somebody just put her out of her damn misery.. and when your done, dig up Banshees body just to make sure hes still dead

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jesterlichloath

have to agree with that, in addition in going with dazzler and darwin just cause id love to see how it would happen

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nibiru

Sentry.

Mr.Voo the Doo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mr.Voo the Doo

Madrox, Cable, Marvel boy or Nohvar i think he's called

Deadpool_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deadpool_2099
Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"Madrox, Cable, Marvel boy or Nohvar i think he's called"

Not a big Madrox fan huh?? Why not?
Mr.Voo the Doo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr.Voo the Doo
Deadpool_2099 said:
"Mr.Voo the Doo said:
Not a big Madrox fan huh?? Why not?"
probably the fact his power seems to have made him into a prick, and i'd like to see siryn blow his head off
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By pixelized

or that X-Factor [the book and team] revolve around him.

Mr.Voo the Doo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr.Voo the Doo
pixelized said:
"or that X-Factor [the book and team] revolve around him."

yeah good point
Deadpool_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deadpool_2099

I think Madrox was pretty cool during the days of X-Factor with Havok and Polaris.. Then Strong Guy had a heart attack and then Madrox got the Legacy virus and it all went downhill

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian
Mr.Voo the Doo said:
How dare you try to kill Noh-Varr!
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#12  Edited By xerox_kitty
Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"probably the fact his power seems to have made him into a prick, and i'd like to see siryn blow his head off"
Same here.  Another light-hearted fun character who's been warped by modern Marvel's fixation on making everything dark & emo.

And, because no-one has said it yet: CYCLOPS!
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pixelized
Truex said:
"Deadpool_2099 said:
"

I think Madrox was pretty cool during the days of X-Factor with Havok and Polaris.. Then Strong Guy had a heart attack and then Madrox got the Legacy virus and it all went downhill

"
Everything after Peter David was garbage"
he's back on it.
Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Wolverine, just to see who Marvel would turn to next to be in everything they can possibly put out.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Yaujtapool

Wolverine should die , his so damn annoying .

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By dane

They'd just replace him with his son and pretend nothing ever happened. Also I don't think Marvel should kill off anyone, they do it every week and they don't need this thread for suggestions at all. (If it's a book Jeph Loeb is working on change 'week' to 'page')

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Yaujtapool said:
"Wolverine should die , his so damn annoying ."
Seeing as how Deadpool wouldn't be promoted at all if it wasn't for Wolverine..you of all people should want Wolverine around.Not to mention he's a cash cow for Marvel.He's not going anywhere.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Yaujtapool
Loaded Revolver said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Seeing as how Deadpool wouldn't be promoted at all if it wasn't for Wolverine..you of all people should want Wolverine around.Not to mention he's a cash cow for Marvel.He's not going anywhere.
"
It seems that you are assuming im a deadpool fanboy , because im posting in a battle thread with him in it maybe ?
There a huge amount of people who are tired of wolverine and who are you to want to object to peoples thoughts about a comic character good or bad ?
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By John Valentine
  • Deadpool.
  • His fans.
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By John Valentine
xerox-kitty said:
"Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"probably the fact his power seems to have made him into a prick, and i'd like to see siryn blow his head off"
Same here.  Another light-hearted fun character who's been warped by modern Marvel's fixation on making everything dark & emo.And, because no-one has said it yet: CYCLOPS!"
No, that's the thing about being the Multiple Man; he's not restricted to the normal constraints of personality....
avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By avengpymhawk

I would have to say none. Both Marvel and Dc has killed off so many characters in the last five that it becomes just plain mute to the reader.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Yaujtapool said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"
It seems that you are assuming im a deadpool fanboy , because im posting in a battle thread with him in it maybe ?There a huge amount of people who are tired of wolverine and who are you to want to object to peoples thoughts about a comic character good or bad ? "
Well if you didn't have pool in you name.I wouldn't think so.I know there are people who are tired of Wolverine but he's vastly popular.You can not like him if you want but he's not going anywhere.Marvel is making so much money off of him.As long as people buy stuff that he's in,he will be around.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yaujtapool
Loaded Revolver said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"
It seems that you are assuming im a deadpool fanboy , because im posting in a battle thread with him in it maybe ?There a huge amount of people who are tired of wolverine and who are you to want to object to peoples thoughts about a comic character good or bad ? "
Well if you didn't have pool in you name.I wouldn't think so.I know there are people who are tired of Wolverine but he's vastly popular.You can not like him if you want but he's not going anywhere.Marvel is making so much money off of him.As long as people buy stuff that he's in,he will be around.
"
Firstly what do you have against my name ?
Secondly i dont buy Wolverine anymore .
Thirdly i know he is going to be around forever , which is the reason why i want him to die .
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DEADPOOL
John Valentine said:
"
  • Deadpool.
  • His fans.
"
Anyone John Valentine likes... and John Valentine.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#25  Edited By xerox_kitty
John Valentine said:
"xerox-kitty said:
"Mr.Voo the Doo said:
Same here.  Another light-hearted fun character who's been warped by modern Marvel's fixation on making everything dark & emo.And, because no-one has said it yet: CYCLOPS!"
No, that's the thing about being the Multiple Man; he's not restricted to the normal constraints of personality....
"
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't over-simplify things.  There's still a lot of funny moments, but the over-all feeling I'm getting is 'it's  better to be dark & warped than fun'.  

Yaujtapool said:
"i know he is going to be around forever , which is the reason why i want him to die ."
You'd rather Deadpool die, than become the Emperor of North America??  Like a mercy killing, so he doesn't have to suffer a millennia trapped in a room?
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Loaded Revolver
DEADPOOL said:
"John Valentine said:
"
  • Deadpool.
  • His fans.
"
Anyone John Valentine likes... and John Valentine."
Deadpool's fans aren't characters and neither is John Valentine..you both lose.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth

3D man

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Yaujtapool
xerox-kitty said:
"John Valentine said:
"xerox-kitty said:
"Mr.Voo the Doo said:
"
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't over-simplify things.  There's still a lot of funny moments, but the over-all feeling I'm getting is 'it's  better to be dark & warped than fun'.  

Yaujtapool said:
"i know he is going to be around forever , which is the reason why i want him to die ."
You'd rather Deadpool die, than become the Emperor of North America??  Like a mercy killing, so he doesn't have to suffer a millennia trapped in a room?
"
Hmmm becoming Emperor of North america sounds interesting i might think it over .
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Yaujtapool said:
Thirdly i know he is going to be around forever , which is the reason why i want him to die ."
I don't have anything against your name..I'm just saying you can't pretend you're not a Deadpool fan when part of his name is in your username.
I never said you bought Wolverine..I said "people" continue to buy it.
I never said he's going to be around forever..I said he's not going anywhere as in Marvel isn't going to kill him off any time soon.
Lastly I don't see how this is any different than the "What characters don't you like" thread because people are wanting Marvel to kill off characters they don't like when Marvel is still making their money off of them and it has no chance of happening.I actually like Magneto but I want him dead because he won't leave any loose ends by dying and he's old as hell.Well past his prime.I thought we were choosing people who really have no business existing anymore because Marvel doesn't NEED them on their roster.The OP chose Jubilee,She's not very popular,she's not very powerful and she has ties to almost no one.She has friends but nothing will be damaged if she dies.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yaujtapool
Loaded Revolver said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Thirdly i know he is going to be around forever , which is the reason why i want him to die ."
I don't have anything against your name..I'm just saying you can't pretend you're not a Deadpool fan when part of his name is in your username.
I never said you bought Wolverine..I said "people" continue to buy it.
I never said he's going to be around forever..I said he's not going anywhere as in Marvel isn't going to kill him off any time soon.
Lastly I don't see how this is any different than the "What characters don't you like" thread because people are wanting Marvel to kill off characters they don't like when Marvel is still making their money off of them and it has no chance of happening.I actually like Magneto but I want him dead because he won't leave any loose ends by dying and he's old as hell.Well past his prime.I thought we were choosing people who really have no business existing anymore because Marvel doesn't NEED them on their roster.The OP chose Jubilee,She's not very popular,she's not very powerful and she has ties to almost no one.She has friends but nothing will be damaged if she dies.
"
Well yeah im a deadpool fan but not a fanboy , i just hate it if i get confussed with fanboys is all .
I know you never said i buy wolverine , i just thought i would say that i dont buy wolverine .
My personal opinion is he is going to be around for forever .
And i agree with the last part about characters bringing in the green .
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth

the last scarlet spider needs to die asap