What do you want the next batman cartoon to be like.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What should the theme of the next batman show be. The batman was more Halloween-esq. beware the batman was batmans early days and had him fighting lesser known villians. Brave and the bold was very silver age based.

I think it should do what beware the batman was doing with using a ton of minor or underused villians. Guys like Humpty Dumpty who never get used but have potential, and people who even when used get shoved to the side.

I suggest they go back to anamation instead of cgi. Also have some more big villians in small doses as more overarching plots but focus on and let the minor villains be awesome. So like have riddler be around as like a threat at the end of the season but don't act like the other villians are super minor cause they are using their big guns.

Also make more of an overarching plot line.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FearTheLiving

Something more in the vein of Batman TAS, a show that doesn't talk down to the viewer just because it's a cartoon. Also like you mention animated I was never a fond of the weird CG, I almost didn't watch GL because of it.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Something dark.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

non existent .......................i want them to do something other than batman

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animation>>>>CG.

Other than that I want a Batman reminiscent of Adam West era

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Pffft, I want a well done Superman cartoon by someone who loves Superman and isn't doing it for the money. Cus SM-TAS was dull. Preferably something like this

My map for a Superman animated series

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I don't want another Batman cartoon, we've already had 7. Give one to Wonder Woman already.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A return to Batman Beyond.

garougrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As a big Batman fan, it's always nice if there would be another Batman-centric animated show on air. But i'm pretty sure DC has to do something else. Something with Nightwing, or Robin, Aquaman, Lobo, Wonder Woman. If not, i think World's Finest the Animated Series is a good way to go.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: I do to but come on they are going to make one anyway.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: yes, I really love superman TAS so I completely see what your saying. I hope that the next supes show is not connected/based on new 52 supes unless its like Morrisons action run. The whole golden age esq thing and the social crusader idea is cool for a first season.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: I do to but come on they are going to make one anyway.

lol yup......i think they have rly run out of ideas because they have had so many batman cartoons and rly have hit the character from every different angle already..they have had dark gritty batman, lighthearted batman, batman show with lots of cameos...etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'd like it to actually be animated. I'm sick of CGI.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a big Batman fan, it's always nice if there would be another Batman-centric animated show on air. But i'm pretty sure DC has to do something else. Something with Nightwing, or Robin, Aquaman, Lobo, Wonder Woman. If not, i think World's Finest the Animated Series is a good way to go.

Never really thought about it, but I think Lobo could actually pull off an entertaining animated series.

Barring that, if I had to watch another Batman show, give me something starring Terry McGinnis--maybe have him finally on his own, with his own supporting cast being more flushed out. Maybe have Max as his Oracle, his mother aware of his heroics, his brother could be his Robin, etc. Maybe even a Justice League show featuring the future-based characters like Aquagirl, Static (as second-in-command,) Lantern, and Superman.

Alternatively, I'd be more than happy to see something more Silver-Age-based, like Brave and The Bold was. Now that was a Batman I could get behind. (Plus, I want the Music Meister to make a come back.)

But in all honesty, I'd rather the show not be about Batman. I'd really rather see an Animated Red Hood series, spinning off from Under the Red Hood, but that's just cause I prefer the mythos to Batman, himself.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

We don't need another one.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Wenjun_Chew and the Goddamn Batman team up and conquer the omniverse.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Just don't make it CG. So gross looking.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can top the animated series.