Rate Bendis' Man Of Steel(2018)

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Rate Bendis' Man Of Steel(2018) (15 votes)

0 20%
1 13%
2 0%
3 7%
4 7%
5 13%
6 27%
7 13%
8 0%
9 0%
10/10-IGN. He went beyond!!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!! 0%

Rate it or else.

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1/10 We literally got the lines, "Maybe he's full of caca poo poo" and let's not forget "He took out two of the superest of super people"

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was OK. It had some great action and fights. Some characters were written poorly, all though I think Rogol Zaar could be cool potentially. But we need to learn more about him.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7. I absolutely love its best parts, but a lot of it is padding, and it's ultimately just a set-up for the actual stories.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it a 6. It's passable but it didn't pull me in like All-Star or American Alien.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: No problem :) That's probably what I should have done lol

No Caption Provided

And then it continues lol. When Superman shows them that symbol....Cyborg... a literal freaking computer man... just had to share his impressive deduction skills:

No Caption Provided

"A circle with a thing in it" -_- really Cyborg? You're supposed to have a computer for a brain! And that's the best you can come up with is "A circle with a thing in it"????? I mean even if Cyborg truly has no idea what it is, at least give him some better dialogue that sounds more like Cyborg.

I mean... for god sakes... "A circle with a thing in it" ...That's literally something Luffy would say, and if he did say it Usopp or Nami or someone would call him out on being an idiot like all the other times he says something stupid. Because he's Luffy, so that dialogue is part of his character and part of the comedy.... but Cyborg is supposed to be the smartest one in that room!!! ....Bendis' Cyborg is seriously as dumb as Luffy but not anywhere near as funny or likable.... he's just badly written.