Question regarding The Presence

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OblivionHuntx

Well, first, Elaine Belloc is still the current Presence, right? If so, would Yahweh be able to "dethrone" her if he decided to come back?

Secondly, Lucifer already managed to defeat the titans that had a fraction of Presence power by going back in time when they didn't. Would he be able to do the same to Elaine since she wasn't always The Presence?

Lastly, how would a fight between Yahweh against Lucifer, Michael and Elaine end?

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone...?

MorningDawn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Yahweh already came back ( Evil Presence) and Lucifer used Elaine to threaten Yahweh.So he can't dethrone her and it's either Elaine>Presence or Elaine=Presence

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and Elaine is vastly more powerful than Lucifer that she gave back Lucifer's power and doesn't care whom he gives it to afterwards

No Caption Provided

Even if Lucifer wen't back in time it won't work bacause elaine is omnipresent

The fight between Yahweh against Lucifer ends when Lucifer threaten The Presence that he was sent by Elaine

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OblivionHuntx
Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningdawn12:I'd like to add that in those very scans you can see evidence that points to the fact that's likely not Yahweh, but rather a perversion or part of him. See:

• Whatever you are, you may have some of Him in you. Perhaps you stole His power as you stole mine. But you are NOT my father.
  • The fact he can't seem to tell Lucifer is lying straight to his face about Elaine's involvement, when he should be omniscient.

@oblivionhuntx:

Well, first, Elaine Belloc is still the current Presence, right?

The Presence refers to Yahweh, the title of God was what was bestowed upon Elaine.

If so, would Yahweh be able to "dethrone" her if he decided to come back?

When God abdicated the Primum Mobile, the multiverse began to crumble because it was held together by his name. Currently, creation is held together by Elaine's will, so it's not as simple as that. Besides, two omnipotent forces would result in a stalemate, provided both of them would be utilizing said omnipotence.

Secondly, Lucifer already managed to defeat the titans that had a fraction of Presence power by going back in time when they didn't. Would he be able to do the same to Elaine since she wasn't always The Presence?

That only worked because they hadn't become omnipotent yet.

Lucifer #44
Lucifer #44

Lastly, how would a fight between Yahweh against Lucifer, Michael and Elaine end?

Lucifer and Michael would be irrelevant.

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: Thanks for your input. If you don't mind...

As far as I know "The Presence" is a title, that Elaine now hold, but thats negligible.

My question is exaclty that, can there even be two true omnipotent beings? If not, then who truly is at the moment, Elaine or Yahweh?

They did became omnipotent, well, they did stole a fraction of presence power. Michael said that they were immune to his powers, and Lucifer replied that they were immune to all powers. Thats why I'm asking if he could do the same to elain...

And how would Elain vs Yahweh end? Stalemate? Or is just one of them truly omnipotent?

Also, thanks for your time and input

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivionhuntx:

My question is exaclty that, can there even be two true omnipotent beings? If not, then who truly is at the moment, Elaine or Yahweh?

They both are. The only thing thus far that's come into question is Elaine's omniscience.

They did became omnipotent, well, they did stole a fraction of presence power. Michael said that they were immune to his powers, and Lucifer replied that they were immune to all powers. Thats why I'm asking if he could do the same to elain...

They had not become omnipotent, they were on their way to becoming omnipotent, that's why it worked, as per Lucifer's statement.

And how would Elain vs Yahweh end? Stalemate? Or is just one of them truly omnipotent?

The most likely scenario is the battle would end in a stalemate.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

Wouldn't that thing be the Great Evil Beast, not the Presence? That's what it appears to be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: It was formed after the sword that slayed Azazel, wielded by Gabriel, struck both Lucifer and Yahweh in the Void. What it actually is, is not made clear at this time.

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers