Punisher and Deadpool vs Deathstroke

BarrenThin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frank Castle teams up with Wade to take down the infamous assassin. Finding themselves in a battle to the death, they both know it is going to take all of their skill and intelligence.

Rules

--------

1. Morals are on.

2. Victory is on the death of the opponent/opponents.

3. Combatants get standard equipment unless state otherwise for each round.

4. Unless stated otherwise, characters WILL NOT use prep.

5. To make sure there are no 'he can't die' arguments, Wade's healing factor will be operating at lowest capacity; he will take much longer to regenerate and will be disabled by normally fatal injuries.

Round 1

-------------

Random encounter in unarmed hand-to-hand combat.

Round 2

--------------

Same as round one, with standard melee weapons allowed.

Round 3

--------------

Close range firefight (10 feet).

Round 4

--------------

Mid-ranged firefight (50 feet).

Round 5

--------------

Long range firefight with .50 caliber Baretta rifles (1 mile).

Round 6

-------------

Team one gets a week's prep time. Deathstroke is unaware they are coming. Team one gets access to its full arsenal.

Round 7

-------------

Prep war! Both sides are aware of the other, both get a week to prepare, and both get access to their full arsenal.

Final Round

------------------

Both sides are thrown into an arena, and given their melee weapon of choice. The arena has a wide variety of urban buildings and obstructions (I.E. cars and other typical urban things). They have three hours to prepare for, find, and kill each other. Who wins? (To be clear, Frank and Wade are still teamed up)

BONUS ROUND

-----------------------

Death match! (Powers don't matter here. All that matters is skill. Other than that, everyone is on an equal playing field)

Frank is given claymore mines, an M16 with a grenade launcher, a Deagle hand gun, and flash bang grenades.

Wade duel wields Tech Nines, gets frag grenades, flash bangs, and dual Glock pistols.

Slade gets an M16 as well, an executioner pistol, a few ounces of C4, and a stun gun.

Each character gets infinite respawns. Upon death, all ammunition is replenished. In a twenty minute, video-game style, free-for-all death match, who wins?

((On a side note, you have no idea how long that took me to type on this IPod))

BarrenThin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BarrenThin

Crap. Meant to post this in battles. How do I request a mod to move it?

EDIT: never mind, I'll just repost. If someone could delete this or at least lock it, it'd be appreciate it.