Please someone help me with axis

x5emc5x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ihave been readi every book on axis but this week and last weeks confused me soo much .. Soo magneto hkilled red skull turning him BACK into onsalught ?(while scarlet witch watched in uncanny avengers) But then in axis book two inversion hes alive but ran away ?? (And scarlet witch is with the avengers but also was with magneto when he killed him) please someone pleaseeee explain this to me maybe iread tem out of order ? Please help thank you

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

No mags killed skull turning him in to slaught that's immediately before axis.

axis begins moments later.

he is stopped by the inversion and reverts to his normal state.

and he escapes avengers custody in issue 3.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@x5emc5x: Hope this helps

Issue #1

• The Red Skull has exploited the gifts of the world’s greatest telepath to broadcast pure hatred across the globe. Now, born of the murder of Charles Xavier, World War Hate has begun.
  • Tony Stark discovers a secret truth that will upend not only his life, but also the lives of everyone he cares for.
  • Can The Avengers and X-Men finally unite? Would their combined strength be enough to hold back the darkness of the Red Onslaught?
  • Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known. Now Rogue and Scarlet Witch are all that stand in its way.

Issue #2

• The heroes of the Marvel Universe storm the beaches of Red Skull’s Genoshian Reeducation camps. What they discover within will lead to a bleak new era.
  • The revelation of Tony Stark’s dark secret promises to shatter the fragile alliance between A and X.
  • The all-new Captain America pays a terrible price.
  • Nova’s attempt at solving the crisis leads to disaster.
  • Magneto betrays his alliance to join an army of evil.

Issue #3

• With the heroes lost, the world’s fate lies in the hands of the vilest syndicate known to man.
  • Scarlet Witch is forced to join Dr. Doom, the man who unleashed her power to cause M-Day, or she will watch those she loves most die.
  • The return of one of the Marvel Universe’s great villains!
  • An Avenger quits, a heart is broken, and the world as we know it is gone.

Issue #4

• The fate of the Red Skull decided.
  • A founding Avenger quits.
  • The birth of KLUH, the strongest one there is.
  • Doom tears down Latveria.
  • The X-Men join their greatest foe.
  • Red Skull Escapes
Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cave_Duck

@x5emc5x: Hope this helps

Issue #2

• The all-new Captain America pays a terrible price.
  • Nova’s attempt at solving the crisis leads to disaster.
  • Magneto betrays his alliance to join an army of evil.

Issue #3

• With the heroes lost, the world’s fate lies in the hands of the vilest syndicate known to man.
  • Scarlet Witch is forced to join Dr. Doom, the man who unleashed her power to cause M-Day, or she will watch those she loves most die.
  • The return of one of the Marvel Universe’s great villains!
  • An Avenger quits, a heart is broken, and the world as we know it is gone.

Issue #4

• The fate of the Red Skull decided.
  • A founding Avenger quits.
  • The birth of KLUH, the strongest one there is.
  • Doom tears down Latveria.
  • The X-Men join their greatest foe.
  • Red Skull Escapes

My turn...Which Avenger quit? What was the terrible price Captain America must pay? and When did Doom tear down Latveria?

(Stupid Marvel PR goons...)

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cave_Duck

@rev_sulphur said:

@cave_duck: (Stupid Marvel PR goons...)

Excuse me!

Sorry, I didn't mean you! I just meant how Marvel makes press releases that aren't accurate was all.

In particular the Dr Doom thing, it was one of their bullet point and he wasn't even in the issue!

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rev_sulphur

@cave_duck: Yeah I know what you mean. Even as I was posting it I was thinking *I don't remember that*. But I really couldn't be arsed doing that much looking into it so just posted as it was and added Red Skull escaped.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#@rev_sulphur:

Cool, the whole event is starting to lose its appeal the further we get into it thanks to the hype machine. Marvel was advertising what happens in AXIS no.9 before the first one hit the shelves.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck: While I am enjoying it I do kind of feel it is rushed in parts. The Red Onslaught fight was bitter sweet for me. I am going to stick with it as I feel it is building up for something even bigger, hopefully.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rev_sulphur:

True, I'm feeling the same- I'm just a bit sick of the hype machine. I'd like to be surprised by what's in the book I'm reading today instead of what's coming up a year in advance *cough* death of wolverine *cough*

x5emc5x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rev_sulphur: thanks man helped .. The thing that confuses me is all these heros are in 2 different places at a time .. Just not accurate ahah iwish marvel would make it make more sense like ultimate spiderman being in 3 different places makes me so confuseddddd ahah