Plans for 2017?

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kiltro95

Not sure if this is in the right board/topic, but anyway Springheel Jack the first superhero in publication history was brought to light as a hero in 1867 and in turn was the start of an era which led to supermen masked detectives of the shadows and much more it was the start of the superhero genre which would become 150 years old in 2017 so ask members of the biggest comic book site do they have any special plans?

Personally I was thinking of suggesting something to my local comic con, marathons of superhero movies, international superhero awareness possibly, or just stay at home reading every superhero piece in my library throughout the year.

If I'm incorrect on the year of the 150 anniversary my sincere apologies. Point is will you celebrate?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Huh. Didn't know that.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#3  Edited By AssertingValor

hmm.... odd thing to celebrate...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primmaster64
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Huh. Didn't know that.

indeed
Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kiltro95

Not surprised some are unaware volunteered at comic convention recently talked about it with other volunteers many didn't even know about Springheel Jack but were intrigued of possibilities of what could be done for 150 years superheroes. Possibly awareness of cause should be noted first before considering possible effects.