solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

NOTE: I've made this pitch so it doesn't interfere with Spider-Man: Far From Home. I feel like Far From Home will finish the story arc started by Homecoming, with the Sinister Six and all that. This also assumes Sony eventually gives the Venom rights to Marvel.

-

Before the story, here's the facts:

This movie features Venom.

It takes place in Peter's senior year.

It is called Spider-Man: Return.

It is the darkest Spider-Man movie to date.

-

Now to the Cast

-

Tom Holland as Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

Zendaya as MJ Jones

No Caption Provided

Marisa Tomei as Aunt May

No Caption Provided

Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds

No Caption Provided

Bryan Cranston as Norman Osborn

No Caption Provided

Dylan O'Brien as Harry Osborn

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JB Smoove as J. Jonah Jameson

No Caption Provided

Nicola Peltz as Gwen Stacy

No Caption Provided

Donald Glover as Prowler

No Caption Provided

Will Poulter as Venom

No Caption Provided

Matt Smith as Electro

No Caption Provided

Cameron Monaghan as Cletus Kasady

No Caption Provided

Caleb McLaughlin as Miles Morales

No Caption Provided

So, here we go!

The movie starts out taking place after the events of Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Avengers 4 and Far From Home.

Peter is in his senior year of high school, and things are going great. He is dating MJ and has a solid friend group: Ned, Harry and Gwen. Aunt May is convinced Peter isn't Spider-Man, as he claimed very convincingly that the costume was given to him by Stark at the internship. He also works a job at the Daily Bugle for J. Jonah Jameson, which he uses as a cover for his heroic activities and to take pictures of "Spider-Man" and has even made enough money for him and Aunt May to movie into a new house.

But that's about to change. On a date with MJ, who is the only friend besides Ned who knows his secret identity, he gets called by Jameson, who informs him that a man called the Prowler is robbing an Oscorp facility. Spider-Man suits up and arrives at the scene, only to discover that Norman Osborn and his men, all wearing goblin-armor suits, have already handled the situation. Disappointed, Peter goes back into his alter-ego and takes some photos. However, unbeknownst to him, a container containing a mysterious black orb spilled in Prowler's attack, and the ooze from it crawls into Peter's jacket, which is black.

Suddenly, Peter runs into one of his childhood friends: Eddie Brock, who is serving as an Oscorp intern. They talk about what they've been doing for the past few years, and Eddie asks Peter if he's seen any black ooze. Peter responds no, because he hasn't knowingly seen any. They exchange phone numbers and leave.

On the way back to his house, Peter suddenly gets Spider-sense. He looks nearby to see a bald man in a bank, which appears to be closed. Peter runs towards it and sees the man robbing ATMs. Suddenly, his jacket turns fluid and forms the black suit around him. Peter runs in and attacks the man, who sends electricity bolts out of his fingers. They bounce off the suit. Peter, confused, defeats the man and webs him up with no web-shooters. Fascinated, Peter swings home. He realizes that the black ooze from earlier is the suit he's wearing now, and that he should return it to Oscorp. However, something inside him makes him want to keep it, so he does. When he gets home into his room, he notices a piece of paper advertising the science fair. He realizes he forgot to do his project, but he gets the idea to use the black ooze.

At the science fair the next day, he's set it up. Suddenly, his spider-sense tingles and outside of the gym, someone pulls the fire alarm. Peter runs into the bathroom, undetected. Outside, Cletus Kasady is holding a gun. He traps the students and tells them all about why they "deserve it". Suddenly, Spider-Man shows up in his black suit and stops Kasady by beating him up and knocking him out with anger.

I'll pitch the rest of this later, so stay tuned. What do you guys think so far? Comment!

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vertigo-

No to Monaghan, no to any Miles Morales, no to Matt Smith as Maxwell, no to Will Poulter as Venom.

There are other good Spider Man villains besides Venom. Leave him be. Focus on someone like Ock or Scorpion, or even a proper Green Goblin.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JB Smoove as J. Jonah Jameson

Whaaaa????

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

No to Monaghan, no to any Miles Morales, no to Matt Smith as Maxwell, no to Will Poulter as Venom.

There are other good Spider Man villains besides Venom. Leave him be. Focus on someone like Ock or Scorpion, or even a proper Green Goblin.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whaaaat??

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the idea except for Peter dating Michelle Jones. Please don't call her MJ.

Nicola peltz is good but i prefer Dove Cameron as gwen stacy.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I like the idea except for Peter dating Michelle Jones. Please don't call her MJ.

Nicola peltz is good but i prefer Dove Cameron as gwen stacy.

Well, too bad. Cameron has already played a character on Agents of SHIELD.

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_nerd: I Know Sadly that's the truth, maybe they will make a connection from TV series./Twist sorta thing. IDK

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No to any of this.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

No to any of this.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds weird...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By alextheboss

If Sony gives the rights to venom I would rather just use Hardy as Venom as long as the movie is good.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tired of Venom... Give me Kraven.

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers