#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio




 

Its. So.  Beautiful . 
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Hornet And the Shadow?!?!?!?

My favorite pulp heroes together...

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake: There is going to be a crossover staring Green Hornet, The Shadow, The Spider, Zorro and others (fingers crossed for The Phantom) BTW do you think that looks like someone in a cloak about Kato in the last pic? I wonder who it could be.
#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@CrimsonCake: There is going to be a crossover staring Green Hornet, The Shadow, The Spider, Zorro and others (fingers crossed for The Phantom) BTW do you think that looks like someone in a cloak about Kato in the last pic? I wonder who it could be.

It could be another golden age character,We'll just have to find out.

There just like the trench coat brigade :D

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@CrimsonCake: There is going to be a crossover staring Green Hornet, The Shadow, The Spider, Zorro and others (fingers crossed for The Phantom) BTW do you think that looks like someone in a cloak about Kato in the last pic? I wonder who it could be.

It could be another golden age character,We'll just have to find out.

There just like the trench coat brigade :D

It's going to be awesome 
#7 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

OH SWEET JESUS

#8 Edited by The_Tree (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Here I thought a Green Hornet/Shadow team up was badass, but then I saw the last picture.

#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7642 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know mostg of em but damn they are badasses

Online
#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

My god, Green Hornet, the SHADOW (my favorite) and Zorro?!?! Sign me up. Looks like Batman falling from the sky too, but I know it can't be.....

Too much awesomeness isn't aloud in one place.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter said:

My god, Green Hornet, the SHADOW (my favorite) and Zorro?!?! Sign me up. Looks like Batman falling from the sky too, but I know it can't be.....

Too much awesomeness isn't aloud in one place.

I know, thats what I was thinking but it can't be.... can it?
#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake@Superguy0009e@The_Tree@MadeinBangladesh@Onemoreposter: added the variants also I'v done some research and I think the cloak is this guy Black Bat
#13 Posted by The_Tree (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: How many issues will this be?

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: How many issues will this be?

8 issues I believe 
#15 Edited by Onemoreposter (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Good work. Black Bat eh? I'm thinking just a more pulpy Batman (that's what it looks like at least). I will definitely have to pic this up.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter: Yea. reading the character bio Black Bat must have been one of the characters that inspired Batman
#17 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read a good Shadow or Green Hornet comic in decades, so I am really looking forward to this mini.

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio
@jsphsmth: Was wondering how long it would take you to post in here lol, you not been reading The Shadow by Garth Ennis? 
#19 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Onemoreposter said:

My god, Green Hornet, the SHADOW (my favorite) and Zorro?!?! Sign me up. Looks like Batman falling from the sky too, but I know it can't be.....

Too much awesomeness isn't aloud in one place.

I know, thats what I was thinking but it can't be.... can it?

I don't think so,I don't think The Green Hornet,Zorro,and spider are owned by Dc.They could be in the public domain but I'm not sure.

#20 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I was trade waiting The Shadow, but with Ennis leaving after issue six, I'm no longer on board. I will stick with Masks and The Spider.

#21 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks awesome but I feel it will be too good to be true. They will find a way to mess it up.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks awesome.