marvel : please bring back CLASSIC DEADPOOL !

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RonSiconolfi

after reading the deadpool classic graphic novels - classic deadpool is 100% diff from the idiot deadpool he is now. he use to be dangerous and deadly yet funny he was feared -he killed wolverine once or twice! now he is just the village idiot of marvel who gets killed with his guts splattered all over in every issue. im saying after seeing classic deadpool i dont like the moron deadpool now anymore. marvel please find a way to bring back the original wise cracking mercenary instead of the idiot who cant beat anyone

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By midnightdragon18
Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like a Happy Medium between the two, (Classic & Modern).

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many new fans who barely know who he is have jumped on the chimichanga wagon for them to be convinced to go back.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: "deadpool classic vol 1" and "deadpool classic companion" if you want to see a badass deadpool. in companion he kicks wolverines butt. unlike the deadpool now who wolverine can easily beat

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@flumox56 said:

I would like a Happy Medium between the two, (Classic & Modern).

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By RoboShark

Rick Remender's Deadpool is the best to me.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Question: what do you consider "modern" Deadpool because I'm honestly not seeing much of a difference in what you're describing to Deadpool as we see him now, albeit he has been a tad abusive with his healing factor as a late.

@retconcrisis said:

Too many new fans who barely know who he is have jumped on the chimichanga wagon for them to be convinced to go back.

Only one run, Way's to be exact, really featured that kind of stuff, he's been back for a few years now.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I was honestly just being half-sarcastic in that post, it's just that the fans like the goofy Deadpool so much that they would be horrified to see the semi-serious merc Deadpool again.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RonSiconolfi

@roboshark: his deadpool is very close to classic deadpool. i would say deadpool from DOOMWAR was the best modern version of him (too bad it was only for a few issues)

here is my thing - yes deadpool can't die. but writers now have him getting torn up into a pile of guts every issue its getting old. kinda why i hate deadpool vs carnage -wasnt even a close fight carnage tore him up into cat food every time. when u think about it now he is the joke of the marvel universe. classic deadpool made jokes but was no joke--- thats the big difference

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoy Liefeld's original Deadpool.