Last Shot At Redemption?

MarvellousFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

face it! dc is giving their all for the MOS that is coming in a few weeks! is it their last shot to redeem themselves at the big screen following flops from GL and other supes films?

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No. There is no such thing as a"last shot" Let's say MOS flops (unlikely, but just for kicks) that'd hurt, but they can try, try, again. Besides, plenty of Marvel-titled films have flopped. They didn't quit after Daredevil and Elektra.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. There is no such thing as a"last shot" Let's say MOS flops (unlikely, but just for kicks) that'd hurt, but they can try, try, again. Besides, plenty of Marvel-titled films have flopped. They didn't quit after Daredevil and Elektra.

Exactly, and I have the feeling that when MOS becomes a critical success that will open the doors for other super- movies, hopefully next summer we will have a Flash movie. Who knows right?. One thing I do hope is that they reboot GL, I really did not like Ryan Reynolds as Hal, he is a better Deadpool.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

No. there's always a chance for a comeback even if Man of Steel does fail (which I don't think will happen).

And even if it does there's so many more "chances" for DC movies.

Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam, and Aquaman, just to name a few.

Aquaman probably won't happen anytime soon, but hey, I can dream can't I? :P

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Nerx

They are not redeeming anything, batman was a commercial success

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eh, but what do you expect when a thread starts with "Face it" from a guy's first post? Like all the DC fans are in such denial that Marvel has done better on the big screen. (Most I know freely admit it, and want all the movies Marvel or DC to be good.) and we need a reality check from the all-knowing Marvellousfan. (Like his name doesn't give away any bias) I bet most anything he WANTS MOS to fail, so he live vicariously through Marvel having "better movies." Kinda sad really.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how you not-so-subtly danced around the Batman films there, OP.