Justice league question

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Transformaa

If Darkseid and Steppenwolf knew the motherboxes were on earth, hence the boxes told wolf superman was dead, how did they forget the antilife was left there too..what am I missing??

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Heatforce

Steppenwolf didn't know what planet he was on as he wasn't at the war. Since Darkseid lost the motherboxes, the anti-life and returned badly injured, he lost status. Took him a long time to regain power and after thousands of years, time had forgotten earth. This implies that someone else was ruler of Apokolips prior to Darkseid, perhaps Yuga Khan?

Edit: this response was given by snyder. I'm summarizing. The question about Khan is all me.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh..

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes no sense unless there were motherboxs scattered on many worlds and not just Earth.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's obviously a plot hole

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Darkseid didn't know Steppenwolf was on earth to begin with..I mean he said he took 50k worlds so maybe Darkseid didn't know the mother boxes called to Steppenwolf while Steppenwolf was on his conquests

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: It's has to be other boxes..they turned 100k worlds to dust with what?

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t know the validity of this, but Snyder explains..

No Caption Provided

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid turned 100,000 worlds to dust looking for anti-life, looking for those who robbed him of his glory. He was looking for earth through a process of elimination. Honestly unless there are more boxes, it seems like a plot hole

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a plot hole or poor writing with this. I guess the excuse is he lost track of Earth or what have you, but I’m like if you take an L the way he did (almost getting his head chopped off), you don’t forget that. I don’t care how long ago it was, you’d remember losing in that fashion, where you were and who you lost to lol. Ask any professional fighter/team, when you lose badly you remember the details and how exactly you’re going to get back at your opponent. So I don’t buy the whole “he forgot in his conquest of other worlds” thing. Perhaps it’ll be further explained what the Hell he was doing all that time in the New Gods movie...if it ever sees the light of day.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@heatforce said:

Steppenwolf didn't know what planet he was on as he wasn't at the war. Since Darkseid lost the motherboxes, the anti-life and returned badly injured, he lost status. Took him a long time to regain power and after thousands of years, time had forgotten earth. This implies that someone else was ruler of Apokolips prior to Darkseid, perhaps Yuga Khan?

Edit: this response was given by snyder. I'm summarizing. The question about Khan is all me.

Good explanation.

@the_kidd said:

It makes no sense unless there were motherboxs scattered on many worlds and not just Earth.

I think that's what's implied in the movie.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So he was destroying worlds long before he came to earth, so he had to have other boxes