Guardians of the galaxy

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everything you mentioned except guardians of the galaxy. Not that excited for more avengers movies either, although I could do another Thor and hulk one

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for a DeadPool movie..

ugh..

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MatteoPG

I'm really frightened about days of future past. The time-travelling mess is exuding from the comic books to the movies, I feel.

Before you jump up, I know the actual source, but there are so many good x-men stories that I don't see why they have to use the one with time travelling at a time like this. Also, from the trailer, it looks like they changed a fair amount of it just to make Wolverine the real protagonist.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Weirdly enough I can't wait for GotG

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Uber excited about Winter Soldier, it's going to be one of Marvels best films. Guardians of he Galaxy I'm really optimistic about despite some questionable casting. Any future Thor movies I'm not too fussed over. The next Avengers movies should be epic and Ant Man could be cool.

Pumped for the Amazing Spider-Man movies. And I'm feeling okay about new X-Men films having seen The Wolverine. They're improving slowly.

As for unconfirmed movies, the Fantastic Four reboot will hopefully be epic. Looking forward to that. Marvel have been shutting down fan created Punisher short films, meaning they must still care about their rights to the character. Maybe they'll make a new Punisher somewhere down the line? That'd be my personal highlight of comic book movies. ESPECIALLY if it's starring a grizzled, hardened and experienced Punisher 10 years on played by Thomas Jane, like in the short Punisher film Dirty Laundry which he stars in.

There's also been talk about a Deadpool movie, which would be epic if it was a Deadpool that was a carbon copy of his comic book self.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm looking forward to all Marvel films especially CA:WS, ASM2, and X-Men: DOFP, because there coming out soon.

People can complain all they want about Wolverine being the main guy again, but I don't see no point in it. Wolverine is the most popular cbm character in the x men, and he works perfectly for a time travel movie, he's immoral and all... I'm looking forward to seeing the old x men and the young x men working together.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Agreed dude.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

The only ones I'm actually excited for is Amazing Spider-Man 2 (shut up, I liked the first one!) Winter Soldier and Avengers 2. The rest, I can take em or leave em.

Avatar image for blackserenade83
BlackSerenade83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So excited for Winter Soldier. I didn't really like Amazing at all so I don't care about the second one. I'm interested in Guardians.

S_Knight360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By S_Knight360

They better not fuck up the Doctor Strange Movie or heads will roll

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

Excited about every movie you listed except the next Spider-Man.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By bob808

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy