Favorite New 52 & Why (what other 52 you've read)

jmorrisonemu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jmorrisonemu

Hi guys, I'm sure this is something that's been talked to death, but I hope I have a new spin on it. The forum goes like this, list all the New 52 comics that you've read at least ONE issue of, so for me it goes-

All Star Western - Action Comics - Aquaman - Justice League (not the longest list, I know)

Then pick out your favorite of that group - All Star Western

And give a little info on why that's your favorite - The mystery behind every door that opens for the unlikely pair of Hex & Arkham. Whenever something is finally figured out, new questions arise followed by awesome action. Classic western setting of a guy and his six-shooter trying to figure out who's doing wrong, not to make a difference, but to make a buck. Also, how Arkham talks throughout the book using psychology and Hex doesn't say much, but when he does it's usually followed by a brawl or gunfight. The shady places they go - a ball thrown by a cult to the underground of Gotham.

My point of this Forum is to get each other to convince one another to pick up and try a title we might not otherwise.

Thanks everyone!

nthompson182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nthompson182

Read: Every New 52 title so far.

Favorite: Batman

It was Animal Man up until about issue#6. Scott Snyder has done an amazing job and I can't wait to see the story branch out to other titles in the next few months.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I've got a ton of stuff I need to catch up on, so I'll name my favorite as the only one I've bothered to read each month: Batman and Robin.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

Read:The half of the titles

Favorite:Batman,Swamp Thing and Animal Man

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman and Robin

The rest of DCNU has been lackluster,or atleast the titles I bothered to read.

JL simply sucks.

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#6  Edited By Mighty Thorion

Justice League - which by the way does not "suck" but for several issues featured great artwork by Jim Lee

Batman - Great script by Scott Snyder

Also enjoying Action, Detective, Batgirl and Supergirl