#1 Edited by SOG7dc (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious

#2 Edited by kyrees (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

if tony has hacked computers of alien origin, then theoretically he should be able to do so, though mother box's sentience might prove a challenge

#3 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

With time, yes, but it won't be easy.

#4 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

Should he be able too? Hell no.

Could he? He's a popular human character so ya writers would probably let him.

#5 Posted by RustyRoy (12773 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

If the plot demands it.

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7250 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by RustyRoy (12773 posts) - - Show Bio

If the plot demands it.

@dernman said:

Could he? He's a popular human character so ya writers would probably let him.

How? Both are from different companies lol.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (42513 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@innervenom123 said:

If the plot demands it.

@dernman said:

Could he? He's a popular human character so ya writers would probably let him.

How? Both are from different companies lol.

If you're going to ask a question like the OP asked it demands the idea they are somehow make contact with each other.

If you need a more literal answer then crossover.

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (12773 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

If you're going to ask a question like the OP asked it demands the idea they are somehow make contact with each other.

If you need a more literal answer then crossover.

I was just joking, anyways I don't see DC allowing Iron Man to hack what is considered one of the most complex device of their universe.

#12 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not he didn't even know about the "Sladon" metal repairer Rocket Racoon gave him to repair his armor.

#13 Posted by Lvenger (20056 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the integration of a Mother Box into Iron Man's arsenal in JLA/Avengers was an interesting move. That was a nice way of showing two versions of technology working in tandem.

Online
#14 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: I don't see why they wouldn't. It's a lesser problem than having Superman pick up Thor's hammer for a time. It's not like New God tech is so far beyond DC human characters though it should be. Pandora's box and Cyborg are reversed engineered from Motherboxes. IIRC it's been hacked in the past. I could be wrong.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (12773 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@rustyroy: I don't see why they wouldn't. It's a lesser problem than having Superman pick up Thor's hammer for a time. It's not like New God tech is so far beyond DC human characters though it should be. Pandora's box and Cyborg are reversed engineered from Motherboxes. IIRC it's been hacked in the past. I could be wrong.

Because picking up Hammer doesn't diminish the other company, not to mention it was later shown on panel that Superman could not lift the hammer, Stark hacking Motherbox is like Aquaman breaking Adamantium, which won't be allowed by the rival company. Things even changed between the two companies from that time, they won't do that kind of crossovers again anytime soon.

#16 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by BlackWind (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, no. A mother box gets it's power from the Source.

#18 Posted by SOG7dc (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, no. A mother box gets it's power from the Source.

thats what i was thinking. if ironman could hack the source he would spank the entire dcu

#19 Edited by BlackLegRaph (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe mother boxes are sentient, so i doubt it.