Who wins and why?

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Full power=Odin Force/ Rune King Thor. He wins through his magic.

Pretty easily too.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Mortal Kombat says:

"Full power=Odin Force/ Rune King Thor. He wins through his magic.Pretty easily too."

Ya but I would not say easy but he should win.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Methos

he will win once or twice... then Doomsday will become accustomed to his attacks and evolve so they can't hurt him any more...

in a single match it's Thor... in the Long run there isn't anyone in any universe, save the high ups, that can defeat Doomsday.

M

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Methos says:

"he will win once or twice... then Doomsday will become accustomed to his attacks and evolve so they can't hurt him any more...in a single match it's Thor... in the Long run there isn't anyone in any universe, save the high ups, that can defeat Doomsday.M"

Very well said so there is nobody but the high ups that can beat dooms?

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Methos says:

"he will win once or twice... then Doomsday will become accustomed to his attacks and evolve so they can't hurt him any more...in a single match it's Thor... in the Long run there isn't anyone in any universe, save the high ups, that can defeat Doomsday.M"

Meh. Thor just makes a black hole in his head everytime he comes back.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

thor, without any trouble at all.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"anything Thor does, Doomsday will come back from, and when he comes back he will be immune to that type of damage... it's what he is designed to do... it's genetic... he ***can't*** be killed permanently... M"
Can't someone just alter him geneticly so that he doesn't?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos

anything Thor does, Doomsday will come back from, and when he comes back he will be immune to that type of damage... it's what he is designed to do... it's genetic...

he can't be killed permanently...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

if this is thor at full power then he can wipe doomsday completely out of existence. you cant evolve past that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"Can't someone just alter him geneticly so that he doesn't?"

it's been tried before...

Imperex even wiped him out down to a skeletal structure... he came back...

M

Apparition says:

"if this is thor at full power then he can wipe doomsday completely out of existence. you cant evolve past that."

So Thor, at full strength, is more powerful than the one above all?

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Can't someone just alter him geneticly so that he doesn't?"
it's been tried before... Imperex even wiped him out down to a skeletal structure... he came back... M Apparition says:
"if this is thor at full power then he can wipe doomsday completely out of existence. you cant evolve past that."
So Thor, at full strength, is more powerful than the one above all? M"

no. why would he have to be that powerful? you wouldnt need to be anywhere near the one above all to remove someone from existence. the molecule man should be able to do that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I hate this new Thor I really do. People cry about Superman being overpowered but god damn look at Thor. Trust me there gonna take this Odin force is it? Away and return him to normal Thor very soon. Doomsdays been killed by magic so thats out, he's been killed by brute strength so thats out, he's been dissenagrated from an energy blast so thats out, I don't know what Thor can do but he only gets away with it once before Doomsday comes back and whoops that ass.
Post Edited:2007-09-16 23:43:47

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"I hate this new Thor I really do. People cry about Superman being overpowered but god damn look at Thor. Trust me there gonna take this Odin force is it? Away and return him to normal Thor very soon. Doomsdays been killed by magic so thats out, he's been killed by brute strength so thats out, he's burn dissenagrated from an energy blast so thats out, I don't know what Thor can do but he only gets away with it once before Doomsday comes back and whoops that ass."
He could always teleport Doomsday to a place where he is by himself. There is not killing him soe he can't evolve past it and he can't do anything there.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"I hate this new Thor I really do. People cry about Superman being overpowered but god damn look at Thor. Trust me there gonna take this Odin force is it? Away and return him to normal Thor very soon. Doomsdays been killed by magic so thats out, he's been killed by brute strength so thats out, he's been dissenagrated from an energy blast so thats out, I don't know what Thor can do but he only gets away with it once before Doomsday comes back and whoops that ass.
Post Edited:2007-09-16 23:43:47"

its no worse than that lord marvel.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"no. why would he have to be that powerful? you wouldnt need to be anywhere near the one above all to remove someone from existence. the molecule man should be able to do that."

you can't fully remove someone from existence... it's impossible, the energy and matter has so go somewhere...

thats a law of nature that even the Marvel universe follows... hell, even Wanda Maximoff follows that law with her reality altering powers.

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

My question is how does Doomsday kill Thor?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"He could always teleport Doomsday to a place where he is by himself. There is not killing him soe he can't evolve past it and he can't do anything there."

Yes, that would be the only way he could win

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"no. why would he have to be that powerful? you wouldnt need to be anywhere near the one above all to remove someone from existence. the molecule man should be able to do that."
you can't fully remove someone from existence... it's impossible, the energy and matter has so go somewhere... thats a law of nature that *even* the Marvel universe follows... hell, even Wanda Maximoff follows that law with her reality altering powers. M"

if your molecules were turned into air molecules and nothing but air molecules, then there's nothing of you left. no loss of energy.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"King of Kings says:
"I hate this new Thor I really do. People cry about Superman being overpowered but god damn look at Thor. Trust me there gonna take this Odin force is it? Away and return him to normal Thor very soon. Doomsdays been killed by magic so thats out, he's been killed by brute strength so thats out, he's burn dissenagrated from an energy blast so thats out, I don't know what Thor can do but he only gets away with it once before Doomsday comes back and whoops that ass."
He could always teleport Doomsday to a place where he is by himself. There is not killing him soe he can't evolve past it and he can't do anything there."

True but Darkseid did that and he found his way back. His intelligence has been evolving as well so he's no longer just a moron :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"I hate this new Thor I really do. People cry about Superman being overpowered but god damn look at Thor. Trust me there gonna take this Odin force is it? Away and return him to normal Thor very soon. Doomsdays been killed by magic so thats out, he's been killed by brute strength so thats out, he's been dissenagrated from an energy blast so thats out, I don't know what Thor can do but he only gets away with it once before Doomsday comes back and whoops that ass.
Post Edited:2007-09-16 23:43:47"

its no worse than that lord marvel."

I agree ;p

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"He could always teleport Doomsday to a place where he is by himself. There is not killing him soe he can't evolve past it and he can't do anything there. "
Yes, that would be the only way he could ***win*** M"

naw if there's nothing left to evolve, that's a win. anything else is bad writing and bad science.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"My question is how does Doomsday kill Thor?"
Same way he killed the Man of Steel, beat him to death."
But Thor comes back just as Doomsday would. Thor has just recently come back from Death and according to that first issue he can't die. As long as people need him.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"My question is how does Doomsday kill Thor?"

Same way he killed the Man of Steel, beat him to death.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"he will win once or twice... then Doomsday will become accustomed to his attacks and evolve so they can't hurt him any more... in a single match it's Thor... in the Long run there isn't anyone in any universe, save the high ups, that can defeat Doomsday. M"
Methos, you've said it many a time before. The only way to destroy Doomsday is to destroy his molecules entirely. Odinforce Thor can do the same thing."

certainly can. he can kill doomsday without breaking a sweat.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"he will win once or twice... then Doomsday will become accustomed to his attacks and evolve so they can't hurt him any more... in a single match it's Thor... in the Long run there isn't anyone in any universe, save the high ups, that can defeat Doomsday. M"

Methos, you've said it many a time before. The only way to destroy Doomsday is to destroy his molecules entirely. Odinforce Thor can do the same thing.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
"He could always teleport Doomsday to a place where he is by himself. There is not killing him soe he can't evolve past it and he can't do anything there. "

naw if there's nothing left to evolve, that's a win. anything else is bad writing and bad science."

i just don't see it...

the way people are currently talking about Thor, it seems he's been put on par with The One Above All... that just irks me...

people are always complaining about DC being overpowered, but Marvel is just as bad... if not worse for some characters cough wolverine cough hulk cough Thor ;)

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
naw if there's nothing left to evolve, that's a win. anything else is bad writing and bad science."
i just don't see it... the way people are currently talking about Thor, it seems he's been put on par with The One Above All... that just irks me... people are always complaining about DC being overpowered, but Marvel is just as bad... if not worse for some characters ***cough*** wolverine ***cough*** hulk ***cough*** Thor ;) M"

you must be kidding. think about all the battles we have and how often dc characters win. i cant believe anyone would ever say marvel is overpowered compared to dc. thor is one of the few marvel characters who is on dc levels. and he's so far away from the one above all that it's not even worth mentioning. silver surfer would have just as easy a time with doomsday.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Methos, you've said it many a time before. The only way to destroy Doomsday is to destroy his molecules entirely. Odinforce Thor can do the same thing."

certainly can. he can kill doomsday without breaking a sweat."

Are you crazy or high?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
i just don't see it... the way people are currently talking about Thor, it seems he's been put on par with The One Above All... that just irks me... people are always complaining about DC being overpowered, but Marvel is just as bad... if not worse for some characters ***cough*** wolverine ***cough*** hulk ***cough*** Thor ;) M"

...Hi Methos. lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian

First I think does Thor even have the Odinforce still? With Odinforce I think Thor takes this cause he could split up Doomsday genticly leaving nothing of him.

Second, if Thor doesn't Doomsday will just come back from anyway of defeating him. Current Thor can do the same thing. So if Thor doesn't have the odinforce then it will be a never ending battle till the end of the universe.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Are you crazy or high?"

lol. why would i be? if you can control molecules you should be able to beat doomsday with no trouble. you just have to change all of his molecules before he can evolve. you cant evolve if there's nothing left of you... right?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
you must be kidding. think about all the battles we have and how often dc characters win. i cant believe anyone would ever say marvel is overpowered compared to dc. thor is one of the few marvel characters who is on dc levels. and he's so far away from the one above all that it's not even worth mentioning. silver surfer would have just as easy a time with doomsday."

Arguably easier. If he sets off a strong enough power burst (which he's done) he can send Doomsday into a Blackhole.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
you must be kidding. think about all the battles we have and how often dc characters win. i cant believe anyone would ever say marvel is overpowered compared to dc. thor is one of the few marvel characters who is on dc levels. and he's so far away from the one above all that it's not even worth mentioning. silver surfer would have just as easy a time with doomsday."
Arguably easier. If he sets off a strong enough power burst (which he's done) he can send Doomsday into a Blackhole."

lol but he'll evolve past that!!! and people say marvel's overpowered. shesh.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Are you crazy or high?"

lol. why would i be? if you can control molecules you should be able to beat doomsday with no trouble. you just have to change all of his molecules before he can evolve. you cant evolve if there's nothing left of you... right?"

Lmao I was just teasing you Apple ;P I actually think the way Marvel has Thor all hyped up on HGH he could beat Doomsday but I don't count this current Thor as cannon. Mainly cause I hate Thor :P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"you must be kidding. think about all the battles we have and how often dc characters win. i cant believe anyone would ever say marvel is overpowered compared to dc. thor is one of the few marvel characters who is on dc levels. and he's so far away from the one above all that it's not even worth mentioning. silver surfer would have just as easy a time with doomsday."

oh come on...

seriously, admitadly on this site there are a lot of DC fanboys, this i say and hang my head in shame... but the problem is that a lot of the fights on here that are high profile are very one sided...

the sad fact is that most of the so called DC fans on this site only know DC's A-List characters and only use those in a fight... when was the last time anyone saw a fight with Jesse Quick, Preacher, Hitman... Hell even someone like Etrigan?

everyone uses DC's A-List characters to fight, it's a sad fact... and the fact is that DC's A-list characters are powerful, there's no denying that... but also DC has a lot more characters that aren't as powerful...

lets compare Superman and Wolverine for a second...

they both have a high fan base, and a huge fanboy following...

Superman has been killed... has wolverine?

Superman still has his limits and weaknesses... has Wolverine?

from what i've seen of Wolverine lately, his healing power has been suped up (no pun intended) to levels where it would give Vandal Savage a run for his money...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Are you crazy or high?"
lol. why would i be? if you can control molecules you should be able to beat doomsday with no trouble. you just have to change all of his molecules before he can evolve. you cant evolve if there's nothing left of you... right?"
Lmao I was just teasing you Apple ;P I actually think the way Marvel has Thor all hyped up on HGH he could beat Doomsday but I don't count this current Thor as cannon. Mainly cause I hate Thor :P"

lol. yah i like thor better the other way but same thing with most characters they power up, like kyle rayner when he was ion, or now lord marvel...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
Arguably easier. If he sets off a strong enough power burst (which he's done) he can send Doomsday into a Blackhole."
lol but he'll evolve past that!!! and people say marvel's overpowered. shesh."

Glares at you We had this conversation... You didn't think DC was overpowered... You LIED TO ME! lol jk

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"you must be kidding. think about all the battles we have and how often dc characters win. i cant believe anyone would ever say marvel is overpowered compared to dc. thor is one of the few marvel characters who is on dc levels. and he's so far away from the one above all that it's not even worth mentioning. silver surfer would have just as easy a time with doomsday."
oh come on... seriously, admitadly on this site there are a lot of DC fanboys, this i say and hang my head in shame... but the problem is that a lot of the fights on here that are ***high profile*** are very one sided... the sad fact is that most of the so called DC fans on this site only know DC's A-List characters and only use those in a fight... when was the last time anyone saw a fight with Jesse Quick, Preacher, Hitman... Hell even someone like Etrigan? everyone uses DC's A-List characters to fight, it's a sad fact... and the fact is that DC's A-list characters are powerful, there's no denying that... but also DC has a lot more characters that aren't as powerful... lets compare Superman and Wolverine for a second... they both have a high fan base, and a huge fanboy following... Superman has been killed... has wolverine? Superman still has his limits and weaknesses... has Wolverine? from what i've seen of Wolverine lately, his healing power has been suped up (no pun intended) to levels where it would give Vandal Savage a run for his money... M"

lol. wolverine is a low level character. he's popular but youre comparing him to superman??? even with his healing factor upgrade, he can't touch superman.

no wolverine hasn't been killed but does that really matter? did superman stay dead? is superman the one with so many powers that they've forgotten more then half of them and all of his powers are really high. he has the best durability. he can fly as fast as anyone, run almost as fast as the flash, stronger than anyone else, heat vision is with the top energy projectors, then he has mental powers now too???

lol wolverine's just too much now that he can heal faster than he used to be able to. oh wait. superman cant die? if he looks like he has he just soaks up a little more sun and his healing factor brings him back to life??? really???

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
*Glares at you* We had this conversation... You didn't think DC was overpowered... You LIED TO ME! lol jk"

i still dont. but you really really really cant call marvel overpowered. you cant even call any of marvel's characters overpowered.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
*Glares at you* We had this conversation... You didn't think DC was overpowered... You LIED TO ME! lol jk"
i still dont. but you really really really cant call marvel overpowered. you cant even call any of marvel's characters overpowered."

Glares at more You said you could say Marvel was overpowered too! You lied again! You are evil! You deserve this...

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Nobody says:
i still dont. but you really really really cant call marvel overpowered. you cant even call any of marvel's characters overpowered."

i could think of a few that are overpowerd but there arnt as many in marvel as there are in dc.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"lol. wolverine is a low level character. he's popular but youre comparing him to superman??? even with his healing factor upgrade, he can't touch superman.no wolverine hasn't been killed but does that really matter? did superman stay dead? is superman the one with so many powers that they've forgotten more then half of them and all of his powers are really high. he has the best durability. he can fly as fast as anyone, run almost as fast as the flash, stronger than anyone else, heat vision is with the top energy projectors, then he has mental powers now too???lol wolverine's just too much now that he can heal faster than he used to be able to. oh wait. superman cant die? if he looks like he has he just soaks up a little more sun and his **healing factor** brings him back to life??? really???"

i wasn't putting them in a battle together... i was mearly using them to illustrate a point...

everything people say about DC can be turned around and be said about Marvel as well...

ok... quick one here... how many characters from Marvel can change the entire universe to their whim?

as soon as someone answers i'll tell you how many there are in DC at that power level

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"lol. wolverine is a low level character. he's popular but youre comparing him to superman??? even with his healing factor upgrade, he can't touch superman. no wolverine hasn't been killed but does that really matter? did superman stay dead? is superman the one with so many powers that they've forgotten more then half of them and all of his powers are really high. he has the best durability. he can fly as fast as anyone, run almost as fast as the flash, stronger than anyone else, heat vision is with the top energy projectors, then he has mental powers now too??? lol wolverine's just too much now that he can heal faster than he used to be able to. oh wait. superman cant die? if he looks like he has he just soaks up a little more sun and his **healing factor** brings him back to life??? really???"
i wasn't putting them in a battle together... i was mearly using them to illustrate a point... everything people say about DC can be turned around and be said about Marvel as well... ok... quick one here... how many characters from Marvel can change the entire universe to their whim? as soon as someone answers i'll tell you how many there are in DC at that power level M"

an entire universe? two or three. the one above all, the living tribunal and phoenix has done it once. if someone had the infinity gauntlet and someone had the heart of the universe then that would be two more, but normally no one has those. i cant think of anyone else... so normally two to three.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
"lol. wolverine is a low level character. he's popular but youre comparing him to superman??? even with his healing factor upgrade, he can't touch superman. no wolverine hasn't been killed but does that really matter? did superman stay dead? is superman the one with so many powers that they've forgotten more then half of them and all of his powers are really high. he has the best durability. he can fly as fast as anyone, run almost as fast as the flash, stronger than anyone else, heat vision is with the top energy projectors, then he has mental powers now too??? lol wolverine's just too much now that he can heal faster than he used to be able to. oh wait. superman cant die? if he looks like he has he just soaks up a little more sun and his **healing factor** brings him back to life??? really???"
i wasn't putting them in a battle together... i was mearly using them to illustrate a point... everything people say about DC can be turned around and be said about Marvel as well... ok... quick one here... how many characters from Marvel can change the entire universe to their whim? as soon as someone answers i'll tell you how many there are in DC at that power level M"
an entire universe? two or three. the one above all, the living tribunal and phoenix has done it once. if someone had the infinity gauntlet and someone had the heart of the universe then that would be two more, but normally no one has those. i cant think of anyone else... so normally two to three."
thnk your missing the cosmic cube. they used that to alter the universe at least 3 times. plus you have Franklin Richards, the scarlet witch, onslaught had the power to alter the universe as well mad Jim Jaspers. yeah they could do it on a smaller scale but altering reality is still altering reality.
Post Edited:2007-09-17 00:30:22
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"an entire universe? two or three. the one above all, the living tribunal and phoenix has done it once. if someone had the infinity gauntlet and someone had the heart of the universe then that would be two more, but normally no one has those. i cant think of anyone else... so normally two to three."

come on... i'm not a marvel buff and i can name at least twice that amount...

Phoenix

Living Tribunal

Franklin Richards

Wanda Maximoff

Infinity Gauntlet

Heart of the Universe

and i am sure there are more out there than can change the entire marvel universe to their whim...

currently in DC there are 5... thats it...

Specter

Ion

Lord Marvel

The Creator

Anti-Life Equation

thats it... so already Marvel has one super powerful character more than DC, and thats only the ones i can name...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Methos

acewasp23 says:

"thnk your missing the cosmic cube. they used that to alter the universe at least 3 times. plus you have Franklin Richards, the scarlet witch, onslaught had the power to alter the universe as well mad Jim Jaspers. yeah they could do it on a smaller scale but altering reality is still altering reality."

thanks, you've just made my point for me...

so now with AceWasp23's help, there are twice as many characters in the Marvel universe with unlimited power than there are in the DC universe...

hmm... so which in the overpowered universe?

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
an entire universe? two or three. the one above all, the living tribunal and phoenix has done it once. if someone had the infinity gauntlet and someone had the heart of the universe then that would be two more, but normally no one has those. i cant think of anyone else... so normally two to three."
thnk your missing the cosmic cube. they used that to alter the universe at least 3 times. plus you have Franklin Richards, the scarlet witch, onslaught had the power to alter the universe as well mad Jim Jaspers. yeah they could do it on a smaller scale but altering reality is still altering reality.
Post Edited:2007-09-17 00:30:22"

they've never altered the entire universe. none of them are powerful enough to do that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"they've never altered the entire universe. none of them are powerful enough to do that."

Franklin Richards definitey is... it's been shown previously and has been used on this forum as an example before...

Scarlet Witch definitely is... House of M anyone?

Onslaught... no idea

Jim Jaspers... no idea

Cosmic Cube... definitely

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Apparition says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
Post Edited:2007-09-17 00:30:22"
they've never altered the entire universe. none of them are powerful enough to do that."

i don't think he was talking the entire universe just reality, and there are more reality warpers in marvel than there are in DC.