Coyote Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Coyote Starrk

BN2  
Ultimate Joker takes full responsibility for my actions!

In another attempt to bring around a hopefully balanced fight (I really couldn't say...), and to start up my activity again, in association with Ultimate Joker I bring you the battle of Zeratul of StarCraft fighting against Crimson Dawn version of Psylocke. The battle shall take place in a dense, forest jungle at night. There are two scenarios. 

Scenario 1: Who would win with Bloodlust off? 
Scenario 2: Who would win with Bloodlust on? 

In both scenarios, neither competitor knows of the other's location. They are only given a brief rundown of what they are up against and must take it from there.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SilverGalford

stalemate
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate Joker

I say Psylocke because she's a babe and  is BRITISH! YOU CANNOT BEAT THE BRITISH! 

But in all actuality I'm not sure who'd win. I don't know enough about either one as far as feats go, but they seemed comparable when I discussed it with my friend, Coyote, here. 

Coyote Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Coyote Starrk

I would just say Zeratul because I like him more than Psylocke, but I'm not going to say he would win just because I like him. That's a bit on the arrogant and biased side. So, as far as has been established, people believe it would be a draw between the two.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Bumpity bump for my pal, here. Anyone with a better understanding of their feats that can give a good answer?

RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By RavenDark

Zeratul is a psionic with constant forcefield generated from his body, which could be breached with enough force, but would thechnically render him impervious to the first strike....
The nature of the forcefield could be probably psionic in nature which could mean it could block/interfere with Psylocke's psi-blades.....
Zeratul's legs (hindlegs?) are akin to that of a deer or a satyr, granting him greater speed and mobility than a human being (but makes it more difficult to turn?)....
He generates a natural invisibility field (like predator in the jungle?) which makes him difficult to detect...
He is larger than human when standing upright, human size when naturally hunched.....

Psylocke(Crimson Dawn) is also a psionic(meaning she could detect invisible beings), more fragile which is offset with higher agility (dodging-wise, not speed-wise)...
The crimson dawn grants her the ability to shadow-meld, (or to teleport and vanish into shadows ) which gives her better battlefield control than Zeratul, and an easier opportunity to apply hit and run tactics.....

Zeratul should win if he managed to land a strike, and because his psi-shields regenerate giving a small window of opportunity for Psylocke to harm him.....

The way they both fight could be considered that they are both bloodlusted ; ) (the first scenario gives a slight advantage to Psylocke, but not enough to win, and second favors Zeratul..)

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dane

Zeratul.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FinalStar86

I'm more of a Warcraft guy

Coyote Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Coyote Starrk
@FinalStar86 said:
"I'm more of a Warcraft guy "

I'll probably end up making a Warcraft character battle eventually. I just have to think of a good match-up. 

So it seems that the majority of people are leaning towards Zeratul or a possible draw, except for the first fight. Seems Psylocke has a bit of an advantage in that fight, but not enough to adversely affect the outcome? Seems appropriate. And I'm glad the thread's getting a decent amount of responses. It shows I'm not terrible at battles after all. =O