• Win by KO, Death or Incap

NazarethSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NazarethSavage

I haven't seen many feats from Kasper, so I don't know what he's fully capable of..but I will support Jackpot if someone is willing to school me on White Tiger. 

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@NazarethSavage said:

I haven't seen many feats from Kasper, so I don't know what he's fully capable of..but I will support Jackpot if someone is willing to school me on White Tiger.

He's basically Black Panther on herb but less skillfull and more brutal.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strider92 said:

Are we using the Jackpot in the photo (Sara Ehret) or the original Jackpot (Alana Jobson)?
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@Vance Astro said:

@Strider92 said:

Are we using the Jackpot in the photo (Sara Ehret) or the original Jackpot (Alana Jobson)?

Damn forgot there was two of them.Go with the one pictured if its too one-sided i'll change it.

Wasn't Sara the original Jackpot? I remember her letting Alana be Jackpot until she died then she felt guilty and took up the name again.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strider92 said:

Wasn't Sara the original Jackpot? I remember her letting Alana be Jackpot until she died then she felt guilty and took up the name again.

It's the other way around..I think. 

@Strider92 said:

Go with the one pictured if its too one-sided i'll change it.

I don't know if it's one-sided. Does Casper wear the medallion, like the other White Tigers or does he get his powers by other means?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Vance Astro: I thought Kasper got his powers from Kilmonger's synthetic heart-shaped herb?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@Vance Astro: He doesn't have a Medallion. His powers were derived from a variation of the heart shaped herb (same one T'Challa had) Kasper's White Tiger costume is basically the same design as the Black Panther costume(as he was Black Panther for a time), It's vibranium microweave makes it bulletproof to small arms fire. He has retractable anti-metal claws, hand guns that fire paralytic enzymes of Wakanada design and various other BP standard gear.

He is basically Black Panther dressed as White Tiger. Except nowhere near as skilled in combat.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@god_spawn said:

@Vance Astro: I thought Kasper got his powers from Kilmonger's synthetic heart-shaped herb?

I don't know. The other "White Tigers" wear a medallion that enhances their strength and gives them healing factor. 

@Strider92 said:

@Vance Astro: He doesn't have a Medallion. His powers were derived from a variation of the heart shaped herb (same one T'Challa had) Kasper's White Tiger costume is basically the same design as the Black Panther costume(as he was Black Panther for a time), It's vibranium microweave makes it bulletproof to small arms fire. He has retractable anti-metal claws, hand guns that fire paralytic enzymes of Wakanada design and various other BP standard gear.

He is basically Black Panther dressed as White Tiger. Except nowhere near as skilled in combat.

I think i'm going to go with Jackpot on this one. His physical ability isn't an edge because I believe she's physically above his level and according to the Marvel Handbook White Tiger is a class 4 in fighting skill so I don't think he has an edge there either. I assume his durability would be better because of the vibranium suit but T'challa was hurt wearing his, so I assume that it could happen to White Tiger as well.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP