#2 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor senshi

Cosmic avengers

#3 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

God Squad.

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Are you sure ? I mean he has a full 365 days to pepare while the team gets none. For cosmic avengers maybe but Sailor senshi i can't say. I'm not familliar with sailor moon.

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordVulcan: ...that doesn't look like a team :D

#8 Edited by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

the SBprime sinestro corps or GL corps....Spite match waiting to happen

#9 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League...oh wait...damn!

#10 Posted by consolemaster001 (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

I started this thread because most people on this site love to use the batman + prep = automatic win argument. So i thought that giving him a year would render him unstoppable.

#11 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone whos omnipotent, anyone who's nigh-omnipotent, anyone with speed fast enough they could kill him before he even managed to put his plan into action (aka Zoom), anyone who can time-travel efficiently, any race in 40k, anyone with very powerful magic, any toonforcer and thats all I can think of off hand.

#12 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 :

All you need is the Godsquad, got Skyfathers, herald levelers, and friggin' Galactus there at one point.

#14 Posted by dondave (35971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: that didn't stop his plan's working on Wonder woman, flash, superman and the martian manhunter

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Strider92: that didn't stop his plan's working on Wonder woman, flash, superman and the martian manhunter

Except they didn't work. I remember his list of plans and they were out of his physical ability to accomplish. Hence the reason other more powerful villains were used to put them into motion.

#16 Posted by dondave (35971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: because he didn't intend to kill them, and with one years prep it wont be hard for him to make more money if he put his mind to it

#17 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with a superpower.

Come at me, bros

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

the Hulk Family.

#19 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: silver surfer, nova, quasar, beta ray bill, gladiator, ronan

#20 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001:

The Giant Mecha is 'Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann' and it is piloted by these guys:

Well minus Kittan, Zoushi, Makken, Ailak, Kidd, Jougan and Barinbou but still...

Still, I ain't pulling any punches:

That speck of dust at its feet is the size of the previous Mecha shown in the this thread.

#21 Posted by Wolfrazer (6354 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@dondave said:

Except they didn't work. I remember his list of plans and they were out of his physical ability to accomplish. Hence the reason other more powerful villains were used to put them into motion.

They worked and they are not out of his physical ability to accomplish, or you want to say that Ra's and Talia have better physical abilities?

#24 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

The Army of Squirrels.