thor and beta ray bill vs superman and captian marvel who wins

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

thor and beta ray bill vs superman and captain marvel fight to death who will win

DawnToDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DawnToDarkness

captain marvel will die point blank.. but as for supes as much as i dont want him to win i dont really see him dying from those two heavy hitters. beta ray bill will murder cappy marvel tho

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dex_Starr

@DawnToDarkness said:

captain marvel will die point blank.. but as for supes as much as i dont want him to win i dont really see him dying from those two heavy hitters. beta ray bill will murder cappy marvel tho

I don't see how you think Supes would stand a chance against both of them and Captain Marvel wouldn't despite Captain Marvel being physically on par with Superman and not having a magic vulnerability..

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chriconz123

@DawnToDarkness said:

what planet are you from? Cap Marvel is on par with Supes with strength, speed, and pretty much about everything else excluding the vulnerability to magic. If team 2 plays smart and use their speed advantage properly, I see them winning.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GhostRider29
@chriconz123
@DawnToDarkness: 
@Thor_Fanboy: 
Not sure if any of you guys are new to comicvine or just don't post. But Welcome to comicvine! 

Team 1 wins. That's my Marvel Fanboyism talking.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke

@GhostRider29 said:

@chriconz123: @DawnToDarkness: @Thor_Fanboy: Not sure if any of you guys are new to comicvine or just don't post. But Welcome to comicvine! Team 1 wins. That's my Marvel Fanboyism talking.

Well considering Superman got hit with the retcon bat, I don't know if CM is running around in the reboot and Thor's Mjolnir just keeps proving to be a ridiculously potent plot device(Heaven and Earth), it's not to bad of a bet.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@isaac_clarke: What did mjolnir do now?

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phliuy
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke

@god_spawn said:

Better question is what can't it do. I mean honestly, astral plane, alternate future seeing and illusions? Pew pew.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@isaac_clarke: I know the hammer does a lot, was just curious as what it did recently. It's silver age in modern form.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke

@god_spawn said:

@isaac_clarke: I know the hammer does a lot, was just curious as what it did recently.

I posted it. Thor essentially jacks someone into their astral form from their body and takes him on a sight seeing trip of alternate futures. Then he proceeds to start pulling more illusions.

It's almost as bad as the power cosmic in that regard of just being able to do just about anything. But I'm like "Mjolnir would make Silver Age Superman blush".

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

@isaac_clarke said:

@god_spawn said:

Better question is what can't it do. I mean honestly, astral plane, alternate future seeing and illusions? Pew pew.

LOL no comments after seeing these scans :) Hammer rocks!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@isaac_clarke: It's not as bad as the SA though, mjolnir can do a lot but writers put a pretty tight cap on it for the majority.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke

@god_spawn said:

@isaac_clarke: It's not as bad as the SA though, mjolnir can do a lot but writers put a pretty tight cap on it for the majority.

It isn't, but it's still a item solely limited by plot. Outside the occasional showing where it gets busting up fighting skyfathers or celestials, if you gave it a mind of it's own, it would pummel most characters without much trouble.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@isaac_clarke: agreed.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chriconz123

@GhostRider29: I've been coming to the battle forums for a number of months now, but it's only recently that i've thought of signing up and joining the fun. ;p

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Bill.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor and Bill.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

HAHAHAHA this is funny. Thor and Beta Ray bill all the way. their entities of pure magic. Superman and cap wont even have time to say: oh, $h!t.

Thor and bill can get pretty damn ruthless

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killerjax

@chriconz123 said:

@DawnToDarkness said:

what planet are you from? Cap Marvel is on par with Supes with strength, speed, and pretty much about everything else excluding the vulnerability to magic. If team 2 plays smart and use their speed advantage properly, I see them winning.

Wait what? CM is not on Par with Superman in most fields.. Superman is MUCH faster then CM, Much more experienced, Much more powerful and has Greater Stamina. Even Supes' Magic vulnerability to magic isnt that big.

But team 2 IMO will win

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Tough fight, but I do see team 2 getting the win by a small margin.

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nexy21

Thor and beta ray bill win IMHO. Beta Ray Bill is Thor except he doesn't hold back...
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supermandefender

@chriconz123 said:

@DawnToDarkness said:

To be technical Marvels strength is on par with a normal Supermans powerlevel at base strength. Superman is stronger due to the fact he can absorb more power from the yellow sun. Thus making him more powerful. But without any special rules from the OP one must assume Superman will act like his normal self and not fight the way he should so he will hold himself back alittle dispite what how powerful his opponents are....which is very foolish against someone like Thor.

I think Marvel if anything will give BRB or Thor a decent fight and do problly just as good as Superman. Personally I see Marvel beating BRB but losing to Thor and I see Superman beating both BRB and Thor but not at the sametime. Superman does have a weakness to magic but he has the speed edge and the strength over both Thor and BRB.

Anyway, my vote goes to Superman and Captain Marvel here. I see Marvel beating BRB in a long fight and Superman beating Thor in a long fight. Both are fairly matched against each other.

kaushif93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kaushif93
@supermandefender said:

@chriconz123 said:

@DawnToDarkness said:

To be technical Marvels strength is on par with a normal Supermans powerlevel at base strength. Superman is stronger due to the fact he can absorb more power from the yellow sun. Thus making him more powerful. But without any special rules from the OP one must assume Superman will act like his normal self and not fight the way he should so he will hold himself back alittle dispite what how powerful his opponents are....which is very foolish against someone like Thor.

I think Marvel if anything will give BRB or Thor a decent fight and do problly just as good as Superman. Personally I see Marvel beating BRB but losing to Thor and I see Superman beating both BRB and Thor but not at the sametime. Superman does have a weakness to magic but he has the speed edge and the strength over both Thor and BRB.

Anyway, my vote goes to Superman and Captain Marvel here. I see Marvel beating BRB in a long fight and Superman beating Thor in a long fight. Both are fairly matched against each other.

Agree except the part where CM loses to Thor
Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Postacrat

@DawnToDarkness said:

@nickthedevil said:

HAHAHAHA this is funny. Thor and Beta Ray bill all the way. their entities of pure magic. Superman and cap wont even have time to say: oh, $h!t.

Thor and bill can get pretty damn ruthless

Please don't take this the wrong way but how long have some of you been reading up on these characters? Because if the answer is twenty plus years then you would see the error in this. Captain Marvel is a magical entity as well, in fact he is just as magical if not more magical than Thor and Beta Ray Bill. His powers come from the Wizard Shazaam, who is a high level magical being in the DC universe. Every single power that CM possesses is a singular aspect of a GOD, demi-god, divine being or Titan. Each of these aspects have a multitude of abilities associated with them that far surpass Thor or BRB just look it up for yourself pick a database, you can look here or DC database or in the Handbooks.

S is for the wisdom of Solomon

H is for the strength of Hercules, strongest of the gods.

A is for the stamina of Atlas

Z is for the power of Zeus, most powerful of the gods

A is for the courage of Achilles, greatest hero of the Trojan War

M is for the speed of Mercury, swiftest of the gods.

Superman is physically more powerful than CM but he has admitted CM to be faster than he is. Also that weakness to magic in regards to Superman that everyone continues to exploit in Battle threads is mostly neutralized, he is no longer weak against magic. He has been trained by Zatanna to counter almost all spells. With these new abilities Superman beat 4 elder Gods and withstood a magical blast the floored the entire JLA, including Wonderwoman who is magical and an Angel who is Divine and then subdued the being who cast said blast. Thor and BRB don't stand a chance, and once again if you constantly struggle against the Hulk or Gladiator you cannot stomp Superman or Captain Marvel. Please take no offense I'm just an avid reader and I only state logical facts. My fellow Viners enjoy your day!

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mysterioz

Thor and beta win

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RoyalDivinity

This has totally not been done before...

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By PikminMania

@Killerjax: @Killerjax said:

@chriconz123 said:

@DawnToDarkness said:

Wait what? CM is not on Par with Superman in most fields.. Superman is MUCH faster then CM, Much more experienced, Much more powerful and has Greater Stamina. Even Supes' Magic vulnerability to magic isnt that big.

But team 2 IMO will win

Team 2 does win, but he is also faster or as fast as Superman. Captain Marvel kept up with Barry Allen after all.....

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By isaac_clarke

@PikminMania said:

Team 2 does win, but he is also faster or as fast as Superman. Captain Marvel kept up with Barry Allen after all.....

Doubt he has the feats to say he is on par with the Superman or even exceeds those stats. A bullrush when he wasn't paying attention doesn't cut it.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how people b!tch and moan about Thor being overrated and in to many threads, when people constantly bump and post in his threads...

Also: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-marvel-superman-vs-thor-beta-ray-bill/617704/

Good point. Lock this sucker.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania said:

@Killerjax: @Killerjax said:

@chriconz123 said:

@DawnToDarkness said:

But team 2 IMO will win

Cap doesn't have the speed feats to blitz Thor or Bill. And no, him hitting Superman when he had his back turned doesn't count.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock