Thanos vs. Grandmaster, Loki, and Doctor Doom

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stevon

Thanos and Grandmaster are again involved in a battle of wits. This time they are:

playing chess

and

re-playing the simulator in Thanos Quest   

After that, Grandmaster summons Loki and Doctor Doom (whether or not Thanos wins or loses the first two rounds) and pits him against Thanos in the same activities. They must take Thanos on individually.

all of them are given three days of prep for each battle. None of them can cheat or use outside weapons (saying this because both Thanny and GM cheated in their first encounter).

who wins and why?

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki - Thanos 
Dr. Doom - Thanos 
Grandmaster - I'll give Grandmaster the win here, though it can go either way.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki - Debatable cause Loki is tricky and powerful, but being clever and strategic aren't the same as being Intelligent so I'd give it to Thanos.   
Dr. Doom - Stalemate, Doom has outsmarted 99% of Marvel same as Thanos so they are kind of equals but I'd give it to Doom just cause I like him more. Theres no other way to really tell.
Grandmanster - GM
Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nessy

Well I'd say between loki and doom, should really be thanos there I would say.  Doom should have a better shot at the chess and loki better at the simulator, but i'd still say thanos takes both. 

For the simulator, both GM AND thanos cheated first time, and thanos won, and if I remember correctly before they revealed that they were both cheating thanos had the upper hand. 

Chess on the other hand should probably go the the GM, since that's his area, although I am not actually sure since I don't know specifically how good either of them are at chess.