Thanos vs Dante & Kratos

CosmicCupcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place in Mephisto's realm. The team is at full power. Thanos can't use his telepathy. Standard weapons. The team is bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Mwahaha, perfect.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight goes a little something like this.

No Caption Provided

GG.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full power you say? SMT Dante solos *insert trollface here*

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. Kratos is a non-factor. Dante is fast enough to dodge Thanos punches(one punch and is over)...but can Dante seal thanos away?

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shinjiro

Full power you say? SMT Dante solos *insert trollface here*

People in SMT are featless and fall in the same category as Kratos.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Have you ever played an SMT game? One protagonist kills the Christian god, and another tanks the destruction of billions of universes with no damage. They make universe level gods like Kali serve under them. Featless they are most definitely not.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Have you ever played an SMT game? One protagonist kills the Christian god, and another tanks the destruction of billions of universes with no damage. They make universe level gods like Kali serve under them. Featless they are most definitely not.

1.-That by itself means nothing. Kratos kills olympian gods. that doesn't make him al-powerful

2.-Who? Hitoshura?

3.-Return to point 1

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro:

1. Comparing YHVH to the GoW gods is like comparing Living Tribunal to Spiderman. He created the Amala multiverse, which accounts for billions of universes. Even if you don't accept those feats, he's at least as powerful as the Kagutsuchi, which destroys and creates millions of universes on a whim.

2. The tanking feat? Yes, Hitoshura is who I was speaking of. He was flat out stated and shown to have tanked and survived the destruction of the Amala multiverse with seemingly no damage.

3. All gods and demons in SMT are based on their original mythological versions. The Hindu godless Kali was said to shake the universe just by dancing, and that isn't even the most impressive being you can recruit in the games.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro:

1. Comparing YHVH to the GoW gods is like comparing Living Tribunal to Spiderman. He created the Amala multiverse, which accounts for billions of universes. Even if you don't accept those feats, he's at least as powerful as the Kagutsuchi, which destroys and creates millions of universes on a whim.

2. The tanking feat? Yes, Hitoshura is who I was speaking of. He was flat out stated and shown to have tanked and survived the destruction of the Amala multiverse with seemingly no damage.

3. All gods and demons in SMT are based on their original mythological versions. The Hindu godless Kali was said to shake the universe just by dancing, and that isn't even the most impressive being you can recruit in the games.

1.- Since what i remember those who create the amala multiverese were this strange chicks in strange journey. I think they were called Mothers or something like that. Anyway, full power YHVH is still stronger tham then so you're right

2.-True demon ending, right? that would make SMT Dante like, really powerful

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Akronawol17

@shinjiro: 1. I haven't played Strange Journey yet, I actually didn't know that. YHVH is a top-tier though, so he can pretty much be powerscaled above just about anyone in the verse with the possible exception of Hitoshura and Aleph.

2. SMT Dante does have the impressive feat of matching a late-game Hitoshura, so he's at least multiversal.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos gets one shotted and Dante can evade for a while but I really don't see him taking a majority. I'd say it's at least 9/10 in favour of Thanos.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos gets one shotted and Dante can evade for a while but I really don't see him taking a majority. I'd say it's at least 9/10 in favour of Thanos.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they get *grape soda*