#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

It's a gauntlet, to be clear.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm assuming it's not in order because I disagree with the order.

Although Toph is the superior bender, He might win toph by exploiting her blindness, but he still hasn't shown to be fully aerial as he uses spouts which might give vibration and we've seen toph's detection against aerial benders improve especially against airspouts (aang). I'll lean towards tenzin.

He would lose against Ozai,Katara, and Azula - they have the Mobility/speed to keep up with his evasion and they have more raw power, leaving him at a disadvantage.

He can go either way with Unalaq and Iroh, there is no clear indication of better power between him and post Unalaq but I might side with tenzin in power and give Unalaq the edge in mobility, but they're close. Iroh has the power advantage against tenzin and also has lightning which would keep tenzin on his toes but tenzin has a good evasive mobility and could counter with powerful air attacks which Iroh doesn't have proper defenses for, this is close too, I flip on them.

Bumi and Yun have more power and versatility, he has his enhanced mobility but it can't help him forever against them especially with thier AOE and battlefield control. He would lose.

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats Toph, Arguments can be made for him against Iroh, Katara, Azula and Unalaq, loses to the rest.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highly disagree with the ordering and he stops at 2. Unalaq is more powerful, just as fast if not faster and more mobile (though in this location that's somewhat of a question mark).

He loses every round there after as well, with him vs Azula going either way with an edge to her.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 viking1205  Online

He beats Toph. I could see arguments in favor of him against Unalaq, Katara, Azula. Loses to the rest.

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with others on Tenzin taking Toph here, though past that he'll be hard-pressed for any victories.

There's arguments to be had with him against Katara and Azula, though even there I'm split, but everyone else takes him decisively after a tough engagement.