Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Unicron

Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Danilo018

Both characters are bloodlusted. They're fighting each other until one of them is completly destroyed. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By whacknasty

Well..... I have no references for this TTGL character besides what I read in these vs forums.... But Unicron has technopathy, and is basically an evil elder god if you go by the comics and not the cartoon version...so I'll say Unicron... 

: )
Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wing Ultimate

well unicron can consume planets... but ehm.... 
TTGL IS 10000000 lightyears big and can destroy galaxies
 and trow with them.... so i would say unicron is doomed.     
KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingOfAsh

Well I was thinking of starting something like this, but decided to search up otherwise (I hope no one minds me bringing it back). Tengen Toppas mere size is enough to move thousands of times the speed of light with a single step, and managed to win a fight it had an absolute zero percent chance of survival, as well as surviving a Universe creating attack and destroying galaxies just by kinetic force.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I don't know anything about this toppa geezer so can someone post scans?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll try get some more soon.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TTGL clashing with the Anti-Spiral and the official guide book

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I don't know anything about this toppa geezer so can someone post scans?

I haven't read the manga but the anime he became rather large. The fight between the anti-spiral and tengan toppa gurren lagann starts at 04:21 of the video below. They are standing on top of galaxies.

I don't know much about comic unicron.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sethlol

Gurren Lagann should win.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL

God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNICRON

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Way

Akeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to go with TTGL, only because of the sheer amount of strength behind their strength. I understand Unicron has tanked many High multiversal attacks, however, Unicron himself does not have that capability. Unicron has a much higher intellectual capacity compared to that of TTGL. I would say TTGL would win, but not a complete stomp.

Akeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL should win, however, not a complete stomp.

God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very true but unicron has eaten more than 1 universe.

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL 's best feats are

• tanking hits from Super Granzeboma who has 11th Dimensional punching power,
  • tanking the infinity big storm which is said to be like the Infinity Big bang.
  • They extended to higher power levels when absorbed the Infinity Big Bang Storm to become STTGL or the Super form.

At the most we can say they are Universal - Low Multiversal.

But is this a match for Unicron?

Well definitely against the weak to mid tier avatars, but against True Form Unicron. Nope!

Let's explore True form Unicron

But if it is True form Unicron aka Abstract Unicron then this version of Unicron takes it with ease.

To give you a sense of the Power of True Unicron......

He has consumed 23 - 27%of all of creation in the new era. When I mean all of creation, I mean every single comic multiverse scattered throughout the Omniverse. The Omniverse in TFWiki definition says: " dimensional travelers will find themselves in the Omniverse, which consists of every possible reality imaginable. " Marvel, IDW, Unicron Trilogy, DC (They were going to mention Unicron's presence but they rebooted) , Dreamwave, etc confirms a mysterious being who has consumed all of creation before - which is True Unicron.

His brother Primus, will take kingship of the Omniversal Matrix after he is done defeating True Unicron (which he fails to do as he fears for the lives of other beings in creation due to their collateral destruction - Marvel comics). Marvel themselves credited the Astral Plane to be a place where the Omniverse was. Primus and Unicron battled there. Even if his outer body is destroyed, Unicron's body is destroyed, his astral form is eternal and will return to the astral realm upon "death". From there, Unicron can reincarnate himself in another divergent universe to continue his path of destruction.

Before the new era, Unicron consumed all of creation (refer above) and then sleeps through a Big Bang that lasts for Trillions of years and builds the new era of creation, which only just woke him up! Firstly if we take our knowledge on Physics, a Big Bang doesn’t last for a period of time and would happen instantly. This Big Bang given from Marvel lasted for “”Trillions of years” which is ominous the fact it was much bigger than a cluster or Multiverse or Universe. Marvel first bought this Idea in their comic storyline but it wasn't really clear until IDW Simon Furman confirmed an "Omniverse in chaos" when Unicron appeared again as an avatar to consume the IDW storyline. Plus in an ask Vector Prime question The 2015 Facebook Ask Vector Prime feature finally canonized the concept of the Omniverse as existing "outside" the established Transformers multiverse, and encompassing every fictional world ever created that doesn't involve the Transformers.

Now how can we prove that Unicron has eaten anything above Multiversal? Easy. Before I jump into Vector Prime, I shall inform you that Unicron exceeds the Power of the Vok (Guardians of the One aka Creator). The Vok are Multiversal (Not to scale) Singularities (Omniversal Battlefield) who have plagued on the Macroverse. The Vok are the embodiment of reality, made up of the past, present and future all in One, which makes them Multiversal (Not to scale). Unicron is above the depths of the Vok as he is the total force of 16 clusters put together. Which all include the Macroverse, Microverse, Universe, Multiverse, Megaverse, Hyperverse, Quantaverse (alternity), Outerverse (D void in IDW, Flaternity, Hytherion – exist and devour dimensions) in a single CLUSTER and finally outside the clusters, the Omniverse (not really connected to Transformers but contains all stories of fiction – The Fallen has been there (Omniversal Tyrant), Vector Prime – met Ben 10 and many other Primes – just can’t remember).

Jumping to Vector Prime now, he is the Guardian of Space and Time throughout the Omniverse – not a universal character but way above. Vector Prime is omnipotent in that direction, but wait, what happens when He meets Unicron, Vector struggles to even hold Unicron back, let alone damage him. Vector also confirms himself to align himself as a “higher dimensional being” when meeting a Vector Prime from a new reality. Still could not Stop Unicron. Vector Prime clarifies in a Vector Prime question that Unicron has devoured “Unquantifiable Universes” and “has consumed an entire reality timeline” and “Has consumed realities from the Big Bang to the Big crunch (entropic heat death – unquantifiable heat) ,” which goes to prove Unicron is far above Multiversal.

In IDW Publishing Simon Furman describes Unicron, who is a threat to G1, Marvel TRF, IDW, Dreamwave and many unnamed, as an “Omniversal chaos”. It is quite obvious to then prove the clusters are on Par to a Quantaverse but lower than the Omniverse. The Vector Prime answer below shows how infinity is the Omniverse. A cluster is just below the Omniverse.

The 2015 Facebook Ask Vector Prime (Ask Vector Prime) feature finally canonized the concept of the Omniverse as existing "outside" the established *Transformers* multiverse, and encompassing every fictional world ever created that doesn't involve the Transformers.

So the Omniverse is all of Marvel, DC, Sonic, TMNT etc all put together, existing above TRF.

**Dear Vector Prime,**

**What other sort of dimensions and realities exist outside of the Multiverse? What are they like, and who resides there?**

A: Dear Omniversal Ontologist,

Imagine the strangest inhabited universe you can conceive of, places where gravity operates linearly and electromagnetism by the inverse cubed rule and topology has 13 basic dimensions instead of 17. How alien it must be. Then ponder the wildest universes those beings could articulate. Then realize that even these musings fail to capture the uncountable infinities that exist in the Omniverse.

Read along where I show Unicron’s own personal servants and other powerful beings are an Omniversal threat

More Proof: Let’s take the Alternity timeline. By base they are Quantaversal (Omniversal Battlefield - Alternity) as they combat the Hytherions who consume Dimensions, hence proving the existence of dimensions in TRF which are infinite and exist in a single Universe. Unicron in Marvel ate all of this Dimensions in the same comic I have shown you. According to definition, this is Universal but if we look deeper than the ice (which you didn’t exactly do), this hits way higher than just Universal. By fair comparison, The 13 Primes scale upto the Alternity but still can do No damage to Unicron. Unicron has always bested the 13 Primes, unless the seek the help of Primus but still can’t beat Unicron.

Further proof: The Fallen (Megatronus Prime) is an Omniversal threat by fair scale, and anyways has been labelled as one. The fallen serves Unicron and deeply fears him where in IDW Movie Comics 2019, seeks the Matrix which he confirms is an “Omni being killer”. The Fallen can unmake all of creation at his max when amped up by Unicron. The Matrix is enough to only stop Unicron, not even kill him! How is that Universal? If you still are unsure of the fallen, he is the equal of Prima with the Star Saber. Prima on top of being a hyperversal God (13 Primes), has the Star Saber, a weapon that destroys the entire TRF Cluster consisting of infinite multiverses and beyond. Prima has constantly wielded this at Unicron but had no Impact. Only Nexus Prime did wield this blade but it Only split Unicron into a singularity for each Cluster during the Shrouding event. It didn’t kill him.

Well, that’s not clear or enough….. we need more?

Okay then lets take Primus (other ½). In the IDW comics, he contains a Black Hole that would have killed him in every single Quantaverse and sunk practically all Clusters and left a mark on the Omniverse. Primus was never able to beat Unicron in H2H combat (as shown in many comics) and only with the other 13 Primes managed to deflect Unicron away into a new Dimension. Which didn’t work for too long as he came back later. Not even kill him.

Further on, after Megatronous Prime (fallen), along with Galvatron, Arcee, Nova Prime along with Omega Supreme with Sentinels began the siege on Antilla to spread Cybertronian Dominance across the entire IDW Cluster. When Antilla collapsed due to a madman Antillan scientist, he created a Black Hole that occurred across every singly reality in the TRF IDW Cluster which was like an interconnection to each reality. Simply put the Black hole had the combined destruction of every reality put into one. Omega Supreme, Megatronous, Acree, Galvatron walked out perfectly fine. Now scale that to Unicron. Omega Supreme has lost every fight against Unicron, and in the ending of IDW Transformers, we see Omega Supreme torn in half at the belly of Unicron, Megatronous serves under Unicron, Galvatron gets pimp slapped by Unicron. Arcee is nowhere near Unicron.

Regenisis Shockwave who has the 13 Ores (infinity stones but not universally limited) and drains power of 2 Clusters, shoots Optimus and Megatron with the same cannon, which only breaks Prime’s windshields. Regenisis can almost do anything he desired in his particular cluster like Thanos can with the IG,only that Regenisis is not limited to 1 universe. Okay scale this Optimus to Unicron, who practically dies to Unicron in H2H combat and had to sacrifice the name of the Prime to True form Unicron to beat avatar IDW Unicron. If Unicron is universal, how can he kill Optimus Prime who is unarguably Multiversal+?

Include the fact Primus wants to join the Omniversal Matrix after defeating Unicron. If we look at Unicron’s most powerful avatars, many of them have consumed all of reality, weak avatars destroy galaxies by showing up, travel above the space time continum (One avatar travels at around 700 light years in nanoseconds).

Plus The Fallen (Megatronous Prime) is regarded as an Omniversal Tyrant, who easily makes Prima (First transformer) with the Star Saber (can sink multiverses with a single blow) look like a human cell in terms of Power. Fallen at his max can unmake creation at his will and has tanked a black hole that brought every plane of reality into one ( Conquest on Antilla with Omega Supreme, Galvatron, Nova Prime and Arcee - IDW). Fallen fears true Unicron and "will never dare challenge his master". Plus Unicron makes Fallen his slave and to do his work.

Abstract Unicron is really complicated and made Canon due to those reasons.

Abstract Unicron exists above the outer dimensions and multiverses, in the Omniverse who, has been causing Havoc ever since the dawn of creation. STTGL can only beat True Unicron if he becomes a Prime (with possession of the creation Matrix - Vector Prime's spark comes from Primus) and sacrifices himself to the creator (true Unicron) inside avatar Unicron like Optimus did in IDW ending of TRF comics. This ended completely the idea of Abstract Unicron and only keeps him at bay. A good force of evil can wake him up however.... and the writer of course.

Hope this Helps. Feel free to disagree.